ShareASale doesn't currently support JavaScript functionality as a type of advertisement for merchants, right?

Well... I have a JavaScript setup so that it would work through ShareASale, and all the user would have to do is enter his/her Affiliate ID.

Do I just have to contact my affiliates and let them know that it is availible from my website? Or is there a better way to do it thorugh ShareASale? Thanks!

Marc Mezzacca
    Student / Web Developer
    Freebies, Deals & More... |OfferFind Affiliate Program

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Make sure you read the rules on merchant programs. Specifically, if you create a "special" type of link that you are going to use - read the part where ANY/ALL commissions MUST be paid through the system in order to be within the rules. Technically, you could do this and it would work fine - however, just a friendly reminder that if an account is found to be skipping around the above rule, it can be terminated immediately. As always, when wanting to do special things, please contact me to make sure all is ok and in place - we have many special arrangements, and are not against them, just need to be 100% sure that they are accurate and that affiliates are paid/credited correctly.

-Brian Littleton

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread