Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

I'm thinking of making Pierced Body into a two Tier program, however I'd like to get feedback and thoughts on this before I do so as I will have to lower the first commission to cover the second Tier. Probably to something like

12% : 3% ( 25% of 1st tier) or 10% : 5% ( 50% of 1st tier)

Main reason for doing this would be to promote the program to more people, the member base is a bit small right now but even with so few partners the sales are rolling in so the potential is huge.

Any feedback and thoughts please.

Thanks

Chris

No one? Any one ?

Tks

Chris

Nope! Not to be negative but I don't personally want to take on apprentices for your program. Too little return for too much work. If you had a VERY extensive product line and some high ticket items, well maybe, but even then, I don't think so.

Get me diamond tongue studs, labarets and nipple shields, I might think about it.

BTW, I don't think you are competative where I have you now and I can't drop the Bozo because I have nothing, yet, to replace most of the products. So, I bought another URL just for your products. Since, I have the links made, I think it is worth a shot.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Chris,

I'm content with the way it is set up now. Perhaps you could have a couple different options for programs that the affiliates can choose from.

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

I think the 2-tier program would be a good idea. It wouldn't effect people who weren't interested in it to much, and will probably bring you more affiliates.

Just my opinion.

Logan Thompson
    The Best Christian Affiliate Programs

quote:
    It wouldn't effect people who weren't interested in it to much, and will probably bring you more affiliates.

I agree with that Logan, but it would effect the affiliates that he has already that don't push 2 tier programs. Body jewelry is a small ticket item. Some commisisons being just pennies. Some sales more than just pennies. But to lower the commission would make a difference to those who don't cator to other webmasters.

Thats why if Chris could come up with 2 different programs for affiliates to choose from I think he would make out good on both ends. One that cators to both! JMO!

Coincidence Me baby!

Oh, I didn't realize he would lower the 1st-tier price. If that was the case, then two seperate programs to choose from would probably work the best. You are right.

Logan Thompson
    The Best Christian Affiliate Programs

Hi All

Thanks for the feedback, in summary

If it runs, run it as a seperate offer and leave the present one in place. Not sure we can do that on SAS, only set different commissions, but I'll check

Cheers

Chris

Am I missing something with this merchant? I noticed the announcement, but didn't really take the category seriously. Maybe I should reconsider. It never ceases to amaze me what types of merchandise is being sold from my links on a pretty straight forward outdoor site.

"Where a conversion is no accident, it's a miracle."

Jim
    JAREC & Associates
    U.S. Sportfishing News

Jim,

quote:
    Am I missing something with this merchant? I noticed the announcement, but didn't really take the category seriously.

I'd answer that but then that would only be more competition. Actually they have been converting good.

You caould always sell them as a new style of lures.

Coincidence Me baby!

Heck Jim, some of the stuff we sell would serve as better flies than some of the pros can make, Get a couple of those Vibrating ones on a line and heck you could come in with the biggest catch ever

Bad news Packster...competition is riding in to town, starting to see new names on the list of commissions, that guy Deelz is starting to appear on very frequent basis..

There will be a dedicated board for Pierced Body soon....ish

Cheers

chris

Cheers

Chris

Hmmfffpppttt to that Deelz fellow!

He always was a Sh#t Stirrer

Not to worry though, I have a couple of domains screaming to be developed.

Coincidence Me baby!

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Deelz is starting to appear on very frequent basis

Trust me. Not even started yet. A few sales off of accidental traffic

My presentation does not work so well for the diamonds, but the Body Stuff should be a different story.

I hear Al Bundy just put a Body Jewelry display in the window, Packy

back on topic: I would love to see a two-tier structure. 5% of subaffiliate sales would be lovely (a fairly standard rate); if commissions are paid on repeat customers as well, I would be satisfied with 2%.

CJ Rocks! CJ Rocks! CJ Rocks! CJ Rocks!

ABW Ambassador
    addendum: If you do decide to go forward with two-tier structure, can a link be provided specifically for recruiting new affiliates?

CJ Rocks! CJ Rocks! CJ Rocks! CJ Rocks!

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Technically...

Yes, a link could be provided directly to affiliate signup if that was wished for.

Two-tier commissions right now are global, which means if one was setup, it would be for everyone. However, a second simultaneous program could be run with a different commission structure if wished.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Hi Brian

Thanks for confirming that, I think we'll stick to single tier for the time being, things are picking up.

Cheers

Chris

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread