Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

Following in the success we've had with Vegas Experts and Pierced Body on Shareasale we are launching a new clients program on SAS now.

Irish Photo Shop (www.irishphotoshop.com) sells framed photographs of ireland in various sizes and with custom frame types, the Product Pricing from $29.99 to $159.99 inclusive of postage, commission is on TOTAL order price (inc shipping)

Base 10% commission, no parasites, no 800 number, 2000+ products added to SAS and 70+ banners/text links and of course a lifetime cookie.

The aim is to have 10,000 products listed eventually, just over 2000 are up now and all are listed on SAS and a CSV is available if you would like it.

The owners are a very nice couple who have spent almost a year gathering photos and building the site data and after a flitter on CPC have given in to good sense and launched their partner program with us.

Program is run by the same nice people who run VE, Pierced Body and Mondera

So please pop over to SAS and sign up now.

Cheers

Chris

Okay seeing a couple of serious sites getting ready on this, but not too many yet, Goole is ripe for a killing on this, competition is weak and hasn't a clue what's it's doing.

Cheers

Chris

ABW Ambassador
    ok, will some competition this weekend when i have some time. I guarantee i will get a sale one way or another

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Naturally there's commission on your own orders ...havn't you got a Diamond site to do first though

Actually after the post today a couple of folks sent me links to sites under development, not many people already had sites that this could be just plonked right into

Cheers

chris

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread