Can someone, or Brian responsibly provide answers to the following questions?

* Besides the $1 on each affiliate we refer, do we also get a 5% of the referral's earnings, for life?

* Does SAS report lively the recorded affiliates' sales, or batches transactions - or both?

* How can we have access to our 2-tier referral-earnings for referred affiliates?

Merci!

Hey pap: yes we do I think? I am getting 2nd tier commissions. I think you can check by going to detailed report or summery report.

Besides the $1 on each affiliate we refer, do we also get a 5% of the referral's earnings, for life?

"I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want." -- Mark Twain

Jason
    Santa Cruz

Jason thanks for your reply, but I still have all my questions pending

I hereby call Brian, or Franky to appear (hey, I'll have to use even mightier spells...) and please answer these questions?

Thanks!

Hey there Pappy,

I saw you're questions and don't have good answers for you. That's why I haven't responded. Brian will have to chime in here, or perhaps Chris from Pierced Body.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com
    UrbanScooters.com Affiliate Program

OK Frank - thanks for your support.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    quote:

* Besides the $1 on each affiliate we refer, do we also get a 5% of the referral's earnings, for life?

* Does SAS report lively the recorded affiliates' sales, or batches transactions - or both?

* How can we have access to our 2-tier referral-earnings for referred affiliates?

Yes, you receive a $1 bounty, and 5% on future earnings for the life of the two tiered program....note, this does not mean forever...

Two-tiered earnings, in my opinion, are one of the things that may go away on a network basis...but then again maybe not.

Sales are recorded live...there are a few merchants who then update the sales manually which is why you might see a $1 commission, or a .01 commission, which is then edited. The majority of the merchants sales show up live - and all merchants at least show the marker live. If you know of a sale, and there isn't a transaction in the account, at least a marker - there was a problem.

Earnings are put into your account live, as the refered affiliates transactions take place. However, due to the low commission amounts on some lead programs - you may not see a transaction listed for the two tiered earning, even though it did add to your account

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Thanks Brian for your answers - you covered me.

I hope that the 2tier "span" will last for ever- no matter how much SAS expands.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread