First off I would like to thank you for a really first rate service.

I have one important question, however, All my orders are checked manually
    by phone AFTER THE ORDER IS RECEIVED with my credit card authoriser here in Oz and I am then given an authorisation code which is later entered in my merchant summary to be deposited at my bank (or mailed to Amex).

Just occasionally an authorisation is declined and I have to correspond with the potential
    customer to sort it out. In a recent case there was a very large order from Ghana
    which turned out to be fraudulent (my bank alerted me).

What are the protections built in to guard against a large commission cheque being
    sent prematurely to an affiliate in these situations. The affiliate may of course
    be an unwitting participant.

The EquipoisE Balance Chair.
    Only one commandment is needful - that we treat one another as we would like to be treated

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    You can void transactions in the Transaction Detail section of the website - each transaction has a blue link that says "Void".

Transactions are paid on the 20th of every month, and are thereafter locked - i.e., no voiding them... for the transactions earned in the previous month. Example...

Transaction goes through any day in april - april 1 or april 30 - will be paid May 20 - so you have until May 20 to void it.

-Brian Littleton

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread