Hello Gang,

Just a mid-sized merchant making an observation here...

I know that Parasiteware is a huge concern on ABW and I hope that those upset about it have taken the time to support Shareasale. Shareasale operates with a 100% parasiteware free philosophy. Fully supporting a network like Shareasale sends a crystal clear ($$$) message to all other affiliate networks.

I'm not sure if SAS has all the bells and whistles of the other networks, and I know it's affiliate roster is not yet as robust... but it does have the right attitude toward parasites. That's got to be worth something.

Merchants... why not run a simultaneous program at SAS for those affiliates concerned about parasiteware?

Affiliates... swing by and check out SAS's merchants. Support those that work for you knowing that the money you earn is yours to keep. There are no parasites lurking to steal it away.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com
    UrbanScooters.com Affiliate Program

I agree. I'm in the process of promoting more shareasale merchants, I'm in the process of creating a page for urbanscooters! I'll send you a private message when I got the site online. Hope your doing well Frank!

xtremeshopping.org inc.
    Reaching a goal in affiliate marketing? View mine: http://www.xtremeshopping.org/mygoal.html

Jason
    Santa Cruz

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I am in process of building some new sites and modifying some pages to parasite free and more SAS also. I joined your progrtqam and will use the product data to generate a small site for your scooters. Its on my list of things to complete.
    While my sites still have some who work with the parasites, and could take forever to update, my goal is to start working harder with the ones who don't and boot the non performing parasite laden merchants who are only feeding others the $$$.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

Parasite free???????

It appears that Kalyx.com is associated with ebates. Could it be through another network?

Ebates carries them with a 10% rebate.

Was wondering why I was having poor conversions.

Gene
    TCS

quote:
    It appears that Kalyx.com is associated with ebates.

Quick! amyone have a replacement?????

RATS!!!!!

NO WONDER THEY WEREN'T SELLING ANYTHING ON A PAGAN SITE!!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NATURAL!! JERKS!!!!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    From Kalyx.com website

quote:
    For our own very user-friendly affiliate program, which allows you to easily integrate any of our products or illustrations on your site:
    Click here to become an instant affiliate!
    If you're already one of our in-house (not CJ) Kalyx.com affiliates, Log in here!
    Our in-house program monitors your traffic and provides online reports, so you can check your earnings anytime through our very easy-to-use affiliate interface.

For our Commission Junction program, which gives you access to numerous other affiliate programs, monthly aggregate paychecks, and is also very user-friendly:
    Click here to become an instant affiliate!
    If you're already a Commission Junction member, Log in here!

Click through from ebates.com to Kalyx.com shows a CJ link in the redirect and verified with CJ cookies being set.

I can guarantee you that Brian has not knowingly allowed ebates to join SAS as an affiliate.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

I found the same of a SaS merchant several months ago when eBates was doing the automatic redirects. Can't remember off hand which merchant it was but I had eBates MMM on my computer, I clicked on my affiliate link for this merchant that was thru Performics, eBates redirected it to their CJ affiliate link.

eBates will come into play with whichever network they have the merchant thru and is in eBates database. In this case, it would be CJ. Since it looks like Kalyx.com has a program thru CJ (which eBates is an affiliate of) and also has an in-house program (which eBates is NOT an affiliate of), eBates would override cookies to their CJ link.

I notified Brian when I found the previous merchant and he took care of it. The merchant wasn't listed the next day if I remember correctly.

edited to say: I reported to Performics that their link had been redirected by eBates to CJ and they had lost a potential commission but by their response, I don't think it bothered them.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I was thinking of Bringing Holdup Suspenders to Share-a-Sale, but currently it is parasite bullet proof as the tracking cookie is set from the secure shopping cart. Hate to give up my claim to be 100% immune to parasite redirect and a 1/20 conversion ratio. www.suspenders.com/affiliate.htm

If SAS has an offer I can't refuse then I'll consider jumping into their stable as a premium merchant.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I am so frustrated that SAS is down. But, I just went through the entire merchant list at LinkShare and checked each one for eBates/parasite affiliation. I think, I ended up with a fairly clean list to start on.

It was such a joke, not one single so called premium merchant survived the cut! LOL

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread