I made a purcahse through our site for a AeroBed Raised - Queen - w/ mattress pad and dust ruffle for 299.00 and was shipped on March 31.
    I have still not seen any commission in our sccount, does this mean most of our sales are not been recorded.
    How do I get our commissions and what is the guarantee ALL of our sales are documented

The longest distance between you and a problem is the distance between your knees and the floor.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Girlie,

I would need more details than this....like what is the Merchant you are purchasing from, what is your userID, etc...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Hi brain,
    I sent you a PM with all the details

The longest distance between you and a problem is the distance between your knees and the floor.

Girlie,

There is a transaction in your account on that date and time, this merchant manually updates sales totals, so they may just not have done this one yet...I'll send them off an email.

However, as an aside - please note that "self referals" or "self purchases" are at the discretion of the merchant in terms of credit.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    brian@shareasale.com

Girlie I am just in the process of setting up as a merchant selling a unique invention at $825.

My feelings on this from My side of the fence would be that unless the affiliate had already made at least ONE sale for me then I would not feel inclined to grant an affiliate commission. I am assuming that this IS the situastion here?

If I am wrong then I sincerely apologise.

Designer/Inventor
    The EquipoisE Balance Chair.
    www.kneelsit.com

Only one commandment is needful - that we treat one another as we would like to be treated

Thanks kneelsit,
    We have made a few sales already through our site. And those reported were for small sales like a set of moving men and stuff like that since there is no record of this sale, my question is how many sales over a hundred have not been reported.
    Almost all merchants we promote give us commissions anytime we make a purchase ourselves.
    So this was a bit strange, I could have walked into walmart or kmart to save me shipping charges. $17.52 for shipping charges, which I guess may be less than our commission on the sale if we even get paid for it

The sale was reported...as explained earlier.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    brian@shareasale.com

By the way, on the "self sales"...i'm not saying there is anything wrong with it...I am saying it is up to the merchant.

Some merchants love em', and some don't allow em'... I see valid points to both arguments.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    brian@shareasale.com

Girlie,

I think that you have an excellent point. You have to wonder, if yours aren't reported, how many are going unseen? It would be a shame if we are not compensated for supporting our merchants. If they don't treat us right, how can we expect them to take care of our visitors?

"Where a conversion is no accident, it's a miracle."

Jim
    JAREC & Associates
    U.S. Sportfishing News

Hello,

I am interested in signing up as a Merchant. Can I sign up through my friend's shareasale affiliate link? I have a few sites that I would like to sign up as a merchant, but I am wondering if it's okay for me to sign up under my friend so that she can receive the Merchant sign up commission?

Thanks,

HURRAY,
    Finally we have been credited with the commission for the purchase, but I still wonder how many sales slip under the radar of Linkshare, Cj and all the others.

Well I can just sit here and imagine, wish there was a way to track how many of the click throughs in our web stats end up as sales by affiliates as well not only merchants.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread