I have written multiple times with no response, I am waiting patiently. I am wondering why I am having sales for $4 - $10 but only getting paid cents on each oder when the commission rate is 15%. I personally made an order to test and the sale was $10, but the commission was .22 cents. Does anyone know who to contact regarding this, or if there is something I am missing here?

If I had to guess, you are getting paid a commission on only the service fee they charge for each gift certificate.

R.com is a lousy company that essentially sells coupons. I know I, for one, do need need to BUY a $10 gift certificate for $4 that requires a minimum purchase of $15. Don't get me started on some of the dinner restrictions in the Chicago area ($25 g/c has a minimum $100 purchase for Fly Me to the Moon).

Have you sent a message to AAQ? If the merchant won't communicate with you, perhaps they will with AAQ.

Sounds like, at the very least, they need to redo their terms to reflect what they are actually paying commission on.
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Actually the fee I paid on my test order was $10 so I would expect $1.50 at 15%, however, I am only commissioned 22 cents on a $10 purchase.

I just noticed a 15% Offer pending. Looks like they're changing that ambiguous 100% commission.

I tried restaurant.com sometime back and found their offering wasn't worth the time.

Mine has always been 15% of the total sale. My total sales are always $10, thuus, ugh, still no word about why they are not paying $1.50. I have contacted them multiple times, still waiting. Does CJ monitor this thread?

bumping in case someone from CJ reads. I will try again this week to resolve this.. still showing 22 cents a sale commission

There are coupon codes available, and some are sent directly to customers. You're paid on the after coupon amount.

For instance, right now they have a 50% off code.

So those $25 gift certificates that normally cost $10, now cost $5, and your commission is 75 cents. Those $10 gift certificates cost 50 cents, and your commission on that is 7 and a half cents.

They also have (or had?) an in-house affiliate program, but it doesn't appear to be actively managed. I was in that for a while and after several months of not getting paid I asked them to send a check (which they did) and I switched over to CJ links.

Contact their affiliate manager (Tim Close, affiliate at restaurant dot com). I'm sure he'll be able to help.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

gotapex...I do understand that However, I have never had a commission greater than 22 cents, ever. And I have lots of them, including a 22 cent commission on a $10 purchase I made without a coupon.

I have written that address a few times, will try again. If anyone has a phone number it would be much appreciated. Thanks )

Ok, I did track down the manager and he is fixing things Whew. My emails apparently had not been going through.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread