In addition to the other problems, 5 merchants have left me on "Pending" for the two weeks since I signed up for Shareasale. The owner of Shareasale already answered one affiliate below that he is not responsible for the time it takes them to check us out, but HIS gadget tells us when we sign up that it will be a "couple of days". In any case, it appears either that many of the merchants aren't too serious or that they don't take Shareasale very seriously.

It's been an interesting experiment, and I must admit that it produced results.

Thanks.

David.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    David,

I am losing patience with you. Respond to the post in your "other" thread - or your account goes away right now.

Hows that for response time.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    For those people who actually are serious - and would like to know about response times considering applications for certain merchant programs:

When you apply for a merchant program that does not use auto-approval - the time that it takes for approval to take place is entirly up to the merchant. Often times, if they do not wish to approve you - they simply leave you in the "Pending" box, and thus your status never changes.

If you are unhappy with the time it takes to get approved for a certain offer - or you feel they just overlooked your application, etc...you can always "Quit" the program, and re-apply. Obviously, with volume, it is possible to miss an application here and there - so as a general rule - if it goes more than a week or so, and you have not yet been approved or declined for an offer, you should probably think about re-applying - or contacting the merchant.

Shareasale.com will VERY RARELY ever step in situations like this. Merchants approved or decline their affiliates - and it is their responsibility.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread