Hi,

We just joined as a merchant a couple of days ago and have had nothing but problems setting up our information and plans.

To compound this, e-mails to blittleton@shareasale.com and shareasale@shareasale.com are bouncing. I think e-mails for brian@shareasale.com have not been bouncing.

We made our initial deposit twice because we were told that the payments did not work. After talking to our credit card providers, it seems both charges went through. I have just logged in and our balance has been corrected.

We had problems testing as per the setup wizard and this has been corrected...

My big problem is communication. Someone needs to send an e-mail saying when things are fixed ot acknowledging a problem. I don't consider this a very good "first impression."

I understand (from these forums) that there have been other problems regarding the site this week and perhaps they are a priority, but a simple e-mail when a fix is made should be easy enough. Or even a "We're having other problems and we will get back to you..."

We have also setup as an Affiliate to earn affiliate referrals but we never received the confirmation e-mail we were informed we would receive.

Anyone at Shareasale.com have an answer?

Thanks,

Richard
    dotCanada.com

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I'm not from shareasale, but as a merchant AND an affiliate at shareasale, just want you to know that they have always communicated quite well for me.

"Nothing like a nice piece of hickory."
    -Preacher, Pale Rider

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    dotcanada,

we have had a series of severe problems, as everyone on this board is aware of (sorry)

i noticed your 2 deposits this morning, when i was trying to resolve an issue with the deposits being credited to people's accounts (its not working right now) ... i have credited your account with the funds that have been deposited, and your account is moved to the final step, where you can make the "request to go live" on the network.

we are resolving all of the little minor issues that go with an upgrade, as we have performed this weekend, which probably contributes to some of the response issues that you are having...namely, i haven't really gotten through all of my email yet from the weekend.

if you need something specific at this time, please post here or via the PM at abestweb if you are having trouble with the email addresses (ill check that out too)...i look here often throughout the day, and will post back to you with what you need....

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Brian,

Thank You.

Richard

Richard Madison
    .: dotCanada.com :.

I'm very new. About an hour ago, I sent an email through the online form about a mistake in my sign-up information (their mistake, not mine) which could be important. Should I email Brian as well?

Thanks.
    David.

Thanks.

David.

I did email him a few days ago. No response after two messages. I've stopped making changes in my sites to send people to Shareasale merchants, though I won't draw any final conclusions yet.

I've also noticed that some other people who post major problems on this board don't get answered.

In case anyone is looking at this board as a stage in checking out Shareasale: If I were you, I'd be careful. In my experience, any business owner who doesn't think that mail from human beings is worth answering is himself worth staying away from.

Thanks.

David.

David- I'm a merchant at shareasale too. I would like to conclude that shareasale is great, Brian has answered all our questions within a necessary time. Remember it's fathers day and a sunday. Please be advised that Sundays most customer service is un available. If anyone has any questions about shareasale feel free to try private messaging Brian. or any questions about the interface of merchant side of shareasale (navigation) feel free to send me a private message and I will try to help you! Brian has fixed any issues that we have experienced as a merchant.

eMarketer indicates that 2003 will bring in $58.2 billion http://www.webpronews.com/wpn-45-200...rExpected.html

It sure seems that Brian is really responsive here on the boards and I read posts of his responsiveness to direct emails. So, I'm trying to hold a positive thought. But, I'm afraid I have to say I'm starting to have my doubts in Brian's responsiveness. I wrote him directly and then left a message on this board on 6/3. I have heard nothing.

Brian ... are you out there? I'm making sales but I'm not being paid. I don't think that is the image that ShareaSale wants to project. Is it?

Susan
    grandstyle.com

Jasonco, both of my emails to Brian were several days ago, on weekdays.

Thanks.

David.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    gstyle,

I never did email you back, but your issue was not ignored (for those who don't know, it was an issue where a merchant hadn't updated the commission amounts on their sales in quite a while...)...

I simply haven't heard anything back from the merchant on this one - thus, i didn't really have anything to tell you. ...i've tried a few times, and will continue to do so....I don't think it is very smart behaviour on their part to be so slow in updating commissions - but I will keep on them until it is completed. With this specific merchant, I think it is just a case of being overly busy as we all sometimes do...they have been good in the past about updates, and I will speak with them about the importance of staying on top of this....

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread