Is there a way to check your affiliate link, I have received a lot of comments on my site, http://ivegotcha.com - that my link is dead, but it will refer them to another site. I went back to shareasale and changed them and sure enough. Everyone of them is with a forward address, ( of course, without my affiliate #). Being new at this. I have sent them an email and no response. Any one else have this problem or just problems with them.

Hello Ivegotcha,

Have you logged in and checked your stats to see where your click count is and then went and clicked the link X amount of times and re-checked to verify same count of clicks you checked with?

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com

ivegotcha,

Can you send me a little more detail on the problem? Is your link displaying the:

"Not Currently Active"

message? Or is the link re-directing to the merchant, and you just don't see your affiliate number?

I scanned your front page didn't see a shareasale link. If you have an example, send me the URL and I'll check it out.

Michael
    support@fineclicks.com
    FineClicks.com

[Sure hope I know how to use this message thing. As regards to the links on my site, yes they have removed due to problems that I entailed. What was happening was customers would tell me thank you for referring them to the site remove.org. But I was never getting any checks for services. Well I tried the link and what it did was bring me to a page that doesnt exist anymore, and offers another site that says (if you are trying to reach remove.org click here) and I do but what I noticed is that my affiliate id did not transfer over with that click. I notified the place and they can not verify any click thru's from my site. But yet I have thank you's from customers that I have sent. I have since removed that vender, because I do not know if it is there way of trying not to pay or if someone has redirecting my link to them. Though I have tried thier other links that they offer and they to do not bring you to the remove.org site. So that is it in a nut shell. Any comments I would certainly love to hear from you. Thank you Ivegotcha

quote:
    Originally posted by FineClicks.com:
    ivegotcha,

Can you send me a little more detail on the problem? Is your link displaying the:

"Not Currently Active"

message? Or is the link re-directing to the merchant, and you just don't see your affiliate number?

I scanned your front page didn't see a shareasale link. If you have an example, send me the URL and I'll check it out.

Michael
    support@fineclicks.com
    FineClicks.com

At me too to you a question. I wanted to be registered at you, but you why that reject my offer.
    My site http://www.justfreebies4u.com
    You send me on e-mail such letter
    Hello Vyacheslav,

Thank you for your interest in FineClicks.com. Unfortunately, we have turned down your application to be an affiliate in
    our network.

The most common reasons for rejection are:
    Non-English Language Site
    Incentivized Site
    Free Hosting Service (anglefire, web1000, etc.)
    Adult Content Site
    No top-level domain
    Free Domain (.tk, etc.)
    Site Under Construction

Please feel free to contact us if you feel your site meets all our guidelines, and would like to re-apply.

Thanks,
    FineClicks Admin
    http://www.fineclicks.com/
    support@fineclicks.com

You could not write to me because of what you more in detail reject my offer???

It is thankful in advance[/QUOTE]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread