I am building many non-incentive sites. Would I need to create different SAS accounts for each new site?

TIA
    Bonnie

http://www.clicktothemagic.com
    Earn the Magic for Free!

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Bonnie

As an affiliate certainly not

As a Merchant, in theory you could run multiple sites through one account I guess. I've not done it but I believe it could be done...however you better check with Brian before doing it as he may have policies in place about this

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    One program = One account on shareasale.com - this applies to merchant programs. The reason for this is simply exposure...you only get one description/logo/spot on shareasale, so if you ran multiple offers, they could get lost / no affiliate signups / confused affiliates.

For an affiliate account, you are actually only allowed one account - and can run as many domains as you wish. Read the rules for incentive sites in the agreement - you MUST have permission to run an offer in an incentived manner in any way. That means incentivized to Read/Click/Purchase - ANYTHING.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

OK, my new site is ready for release. I am wondering though...
    Since my first site is an incentive site and my second site is not, when I apply for merchants for the second site, will I be able to apply for the merchants who turned down my first site? How are the two sites separated? I do not want either site associated with the other and want the merchants I chose to know that each site is independant of the other so that I may get merchants for the second site that turned down the first site.

TIA
    Bonnie

Earn the Magic for Free!

You can always contact the merchants directly and tell them what is going on. If the merchant doesn't respond to your request they aren't worth a grain of salt.

I would be easier if we could select which site we are applying to. (I.E. I would be able to select that I am applying for a merchant for site #2)
    Just seems like it will be harder to keep telling merchants that this application is for site #2, not site #1, or for both sites, etc...

Bonnie

Earn the Magic for Free!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread