All my sales from One.Tel in October have just been reversed, including one I refered to someone I know DIRECTLY that I know without a doubt went through correctly. I've just raised this with CJ and am about to cease all my advertising for One.Tel.

Any suggestions on what to do next? And has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: My sales in November are also still 'extended' just as the ones in October were. Looks extremely suspcious to me.

I was a member of the One.Tel program at buy.at, and they really sucked in conversion terms.

If you want to stick with One.Tel, then I'd advise you move to buy.at from CJ because at least you'll get a prompt response to any queries.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Hi Dynamoo, thanks for the reply. Yeah, conversion with them has been rather poor, although via PPC I've made a modest profit - although if these reversals go through it certainly won't be.

And yes, I noticed them on buy.at, but they say the landline sales are 'session' only which put me off. In any case I'm not working with them any more if they're going to mess with genuine sales.

I see that Haiko and you are sporting the FireFox banner. Can you enlighten me as to how FireFox benefits affiliate marketing?

Oh and they've just been deactivated. Typical. In these circumstances is there anything that CJ or we affiliates can do? This is my first time to get my fingers burned as it were. I'll do some searches on the forum.

Ho hum...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread