i am affiliate id no 71064, my check commision that sent at Payment 03/1 - 03/30 Commissions - Postal Check Sent April 21 2003 - i haven't received it, i don't know is it missing or somewhat. but the payment that sent at Payment 04/1 - 04/30 Commissions - Postal Check Sent May 21 2003- i have received this check. can you solve this problem? because i never have a problem like this, usually it takes 2-3 weeks to arrives.

krisna kurniawan

Krisna,

The check is probably lost. I had that happen to me twice. Both times, instead of Macedonia, it went to Malaysia. But then, the check was forwarded from Malaysia to Macedonia and it came here about one month later than it was supposed to.

I hope that this is your problem, but if it is more than two months late, then I think that you should talk to SAS.

Alex
    AlexBet Design

i never experience in lost a check, and what do u mean by sas? i don't understand... i worry cause the amount for me is large enough... so i hope there is a solution in this problem thanks...

krisna kurniawan

SAS = Shareasale

Alex
    AlexBet Design

wah.. orang semarang nih... udah lama ngikut program ini yah? kasih gw email situ dong, ada yg mo gw tanyakan nih ama yg lebih pengalaman.. thx yah.. ==>> nge-test nih.. heuheuhe... lagi kemaruk.... atau emailin gw di cakndhuz@ssl-mail.com yah... teng kyuuu....

quote:
    Originally posted by genggong:
    wah.. orang semarang nih... udah lama ngikut program ini yah? kasih gw email situ dong, ada yg mo gw tanyakan nih ama yg lebih pengalaman.. thx yah.. ==>> nge-test nih.. heuheuhe... lagi kemaruk.... atau emailin gw di cakndhuz@ssl-mail.com yah... teng kyuuu....
    I hear ya man! I am with you all the way on that one!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Alex
    AlexBet Design

oo ya... kebetulan juga kalau ada orang semarang aku bisa ada temen... emailku thesfileader@hotmail.com namaku krisna kamu bisa kontak aku kapan aja, aku ikutan shareasale udah lama juga sih... dan udah banyak menghasilkan, sayang di kontest aku cuman dapat posisi ke 4 so ndak dapet grand prizenya... reply yach

krisna kurniawan

Any further postings in this or any ABW forum that are *NOT* in English will be deleted.

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

I thought that these were just characters with no sense at all and that it was a joke, but now that I read Krisna's last post I see that it can be very well Indonesian language.

Haiko is right, stop this immediately. Maybe you should even tell us what all that means because, who knows, you may be trying to send some terrorists' messages. Afterall, Indonesia is known to have some terrorists walking around.

Alex
    AlexBet Design

Yes, and it would be nice to know what I just agreed with!

my check is not arrived is really the problem and i still haven't received it. i will talk in english and please don't say that i am try to sending a terorist message, i really just want to say hello to my friend from indonesia too. and i never do such a thing like a terorism or fraud, i take this affiliate business with fair and clean business, thanks. hope my problem is solve soon, because i have try to contact shareasale several times by email and there is no response at all.

krisna kurniawan

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    krisna,

we received a check back in the mail for "bad address"...probably just a lazy mailman - but i will resend the check out to you.

we need to put a stop to the "i sent an email to shareasale and they never responded" thing when it isn't appropriate. i realize that there are times when responses come slowly due to heavy times of emails, etc...and i take responsibility for that....but i think it is ok to have a couple of days response time for a non-critical issue such as this. it seems to be something people say here now just to try to get a response...there are a lot of things to do over here, and most of the time - the queries that are sent need to be researched before a respose can even be sent - but rest assured - we got it. oh, 1 more thing...if you email me without including your userID or merchantID if you are a merchant...it is very difficult for me to find you - thus, your question will likely end up at the bottom of the queue. just a friendly hint.

krisna, im not really saying this to you, just a general comment cause it seems to be in every thread i answer.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

dear shareasale or mr. brian,

i am very apologize and really sorry if i have something that i break the rules or break the term and agreement, maybe i am lack of experience in the internet. but i am really sorry if any of my words make shareasale dissapointed. and maybe that's the point that i am forget to add an affiliate id in my email. now my problem has solved i really happy because i have work hard enough to promote. thanks to shareasale especially to mr. brian.

krisna kurniawan

dear shareasale,

i am affiliate no 71064, i still haven.t received my check that sent at Payment 03/1 - 03/30 Commissions - Postal Check Sent April 21 2003, mr brian tell me that the check is returned because bad adresses (probably just a lazy mailman - but i will resend the check out to you.) but until now i still haven.t received the check, i am afraid one thing because the check is voided after 90 days. i afraid if i have received the check and then i want to go to the bank and maybe they will refuse the check, please give me more information about the text at the check voided after 90 days. thanks

krisna kurniawan

quote:
    Originally posted by AlexBet:
    I thought that these were just characters with no sense at all and that it was a joke, but now that I read Krisna's last post I see that it can be very well Indonesian language.

Haiko is right, stop this immediately. Maybe you should even tell us what all that means because, who knows, you may be trying to send some terrorists' messages. Afterall, Indonesia is known to have some terrorists walking around.

Alex
    http://www.alexbet.com/

These people same people who make joke of my english and now they say you could be a terrorist. Is this why you make fun of us? You think we all terrorist?

I say I am no terrorist but I be not so nice anymore if you think I am not nice.

Stop the crap and play nice Bigtop, you know of my propensity towards the ban button

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

quote:
    Is this why you make fun of us? You think we all terrorist?

I did NOT make fun of you, and I DON'T think that all of you are terrorists. Is it OK now?

I hope that you'll stop with all of this now.

Alex
    AlexBet Design

i really just hope that this problem is over, i just want the check is arrived in to my home... i don't know is brian have resend my check or not... because until these day i still haven't received the check, please help me...

krisna kurniawan

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    I resent this a few days ago.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

to mr. Brian Littleton
    i'm krisna affiliate id no 71064 want to inform you that the check is arrived today 28 july 2003. thanks for your help, so my problem was solved. i will directly go to the bank to make the check into money. thanks...

krisna kurniawan

i have a new problem, i cannot cash my check which sent by shareasale. i have tried to go to the bank but the bank declined my check because of the expiration day, the check which shareasale sent to me is void after 90 days.i think shareasale forgot to modify the expiration day after shareasale resend my check. do you have any idea with this problem? i hope to hear your reply ASAP. thanks

krisna kurniawan

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread