ABW Ambassador
    I normally do quite well with Shareasale. However, this month has been terrible. I haven't even reached the $50 threshold. This is the worst month since January. Anyone else having a slow month with SAS?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

The best for me. Hit the $108 so far...

ABW Ambassador
    It is weird. I normally get around $130 from SAS. This month, I haven't even reached $40.
    This is my best month overall though, even though SAS hasn't been high. The rest of my programs are doing good. I have hit $1,600 this month.

Jason, do you use Linkshare, Performics or Befree?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

CJ, WTG on your best months income Thats a pretty good thing considering you are hitting your best months during the Summer, just wait til Holiday season

This month has been really good for me with SAS. I think my second best ever maybe. A lot of it is to do with a new merchant I am trying and working may I add but even so most of the others I use are pretty much on pace. A couple are down a little bit.

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

I use linkshare, cj, shareasale, befree, affiliate fuel, performics independent programs and more. My top is shareasale, linkshare's second. Haven't really used the other networks that much. to busy...:0). Except I do use befree (tiger direct, of course). cj is lacking the last couple months. seems odd, Used to make $60 a month with them, can't get above $20 the last 2-3 months. hopefully that will change when google finishes indexing.

SAS is doing fine. All others are off the last few days but SAS is currently at $298.56 and still pumping out money, thank the deities.

SAS is the most reliable by far, although I get bigger commissions from other places when they do come in.

I have a huge one I MUST work on because I anticipate great things, almost an exclusive with a pre-built market. And, I want to do Big Daddy Smokes but will be putting up SAS like a mad person through the buying season.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread