i have a problem, i cannot cash my check which sent by shareasale. i have tried to go to the bank but the bank declined my check because of the expiration day, the check which shareasale sent to me is void after 90 days.i think shareasale forgot to modify the expiration day after shareasale resend my check. do you have any idea with this problem? i hope to hear your reply ASAP. thanks

id : 71064

krisna kurniawan

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    krisna,

i will resend that check..

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Funny, my bank almost refused my check because it was made payable to my web site instead of to me. Fortunately, I always make sure that the tellers know me whereever I bank so they OK'd it. I don't know how this happened. I went in and changed my settings to make it payable to me again. But, I don't recall it being set like that before or having this problem before. Very strange, indeed.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Had a similar problem because my site showed on a check (not from Shareasale). had to remind the teller that "pay to the order of" was aimed at my name, not my site.

_____
    She was only a stableman's daughter, but all the horsemen knew her.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    The "Organization" name shows on the check...as it says i think in parentheses (Make checks payable to)....

Anyhow, if it isn't correct, just change that field in your account... and the next one will reflect the new info.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

thanks alot mr. brian
    you always help me, this is my first problem with shareasale. i never have a problem with shareasale except this one. but thanks again to mr. brian to help me. i'll wait for the check...

krisna kurniawan

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread