Couple questions about payments. This will be my first payout with sharesale (yahoo!). It is my understanding that payments are not made through paypal. Is that true?

If so, how come it says this in my activity report...? "Payment 07/1 - 07/31 Commissions - PayPal Sent August 20"

If payments can be made by paypal, where did sharesale get my paypal address? I don't see where I added it to my sharesale account (want to make sure it goes to the correct paypal address, I could use the cash) .

I expect I'll be getting a check, I should probably sign up for direct deposit anyway. It's just that that message saying payment was sent to paypal is somewhat confusing.

Thanks,
    Brian

Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans. http://www.IceIsHot.com

Hello IceIsHot, SAS no longer sends payments to ANY PayPal accounts and only offers 2 ways for payment for commissions once the minimum threshhold has been achieved.

• Check sent to address on file
    • Direct deposit to bank/checking account[/list]

I agree .. it is confusing since they have been posting the PayPal notification even though they no longer allow that payment method.

I'm sure Bryan will also drop a post here as well to clarify anything that I may have missed.

Ray Thomas
      DesignerWiz.com CEO
      Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
      http://DesignerWiz.com

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread