Hello Shareasale,
    My login name mangust
    My websites freestuffzone.net
    just-click.net
    mw.just-click.net

Why my account has been suspended?
    It says: "Your account has been suspended for fraud type activity - and will not return."
    What fraud activity? I worked only with lead type merchants.
    Thanks.
    Stan.

You must have done something against their Terms of service which you agreed to when you signed up.

Check http://www.shareasale.com/agreement.cfm

A few things I would point out:

quote:

You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.

NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.

Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from shareasale.com alltogether.

My guess is your account was terminated because you did one (or more) of the above things. You should know best.

YOURsoft affiliate software
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    A good parasite is a dead parasite. Screw it up and you're screwed!
    Save your affiliate program, save your earnings; Fight ParasiteWare™!

I didn't spam. I have my maillist with my subscribers but it's not spam. I want to hear from admin why my account suspended.

Most spammers leave a trail in news.admin.net-abuse.sightings, but none of those domains are listed.

I'm just starting out with some small optin lists and frankly this sort of thing worries me.. with so much spam floating about it's difficult to make sure you don't get reported accidentally.. assuming that's the issue here.

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

Well not only spam, Shareasale doesn't allow posting links/banners in newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Those are common reasons, but the most common one is that of people using incentives for lead programs, and not having permission to do so.

As stated in the terms, if you use incentives of ANY kind - you must have written specific permission from the merchant, and that permission must be forwarded to, and held on file at shareasale.com

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Spam is propably when you are sending millions of e-mails. I have only ~10.000 And they subscribed to newsletter.

I have incentive site mw.just-click.net but there are only few leads coming from there. Most are from freestuffzone.net just-click.net

I still don't understand for what reason my account closed? For 3% of leads coming from incentive website? Is it fraud? Users from that website are allowed to register in offer only once.
    Can I have second chance? i will take all your offers from my incentive website, will try to get permission from merchants first.
    I really hope that my account will be back and I will contnue work with shareasale.com.
    Thanks a lot
    Stan

Of course that's fraud You should be forced to pay back every merchant you've scammed for who knows how long.

How much did I really make?

What scam??? My incentive website website that has ~70 members which i made only 2 months ago.And most leads coming from maillist and my websites. Maximum check i've got was 150$
    Incentive website didn't even make me 50$ in total. I will take all your offers from my incentive website and you can take this 50$ from my next payment if you think this is right
    How about Uniqpaid.com, they scam as well?
    On my suspended account was more than 100$, i worked hard to promote my site and your Sara Freder lead and you just closed my account.
    I have not scammed anyone and I feel like shareasale.com scammed me for more than 100$

quote:
    I have not scammed anyone and I feel like shareasale.com scammed me for more than 100$

IMHO it's hard to blame Shareasale for this. Their terms are clear and to the point.

quote:
    If you run an incentive website, you MAY participate in shareasale.com's pay-per-click and pay-per-lead programs ONLY IF you receive specific written (fax or email are ok as well) permission from the merchant. You must also copy this specific permission to us, and that permission must detail exactly what kind of incentive your users have to click the links. Without this permission, your commissions may be voided. You are allowed to participate in any pay-per-sale programs without any special permission.

You agreed to this when you signed up. Terms are ment to be read and obeyed - looks like you've learned it the hard way.

If you paid or rewarded someone to signup for something that you were paid for as a lead and didn't have permission to do so you scammed the merchant.

How much did I really make?

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread