Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

Everyone might want to check out

aff id - 91093

Claims to be the "TheBodyShop.com" ... in the Ukraine...

Cheers

Chris

Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop : DateCam.com : Vegas Experts

A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Now that's a worthwhile subject. Open a thread for just this type activity in the merchant only forum and list them all, as all of you uncover them..

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Maybe I'm just too slow tonight. What's wrong with this site? How is it a fraud? Just because it's in the Ukraine? Someone please explain it to me.

Chris

----------------------------
    ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    cditty...TheBodyShop.com is totally legit, aside from the MLM bit, and is UK headquartered. They have no distributors or do business directly in the Ukraine. Program hosted by Quinstreet and also a SAS merchant.

I assume the warning was about a specific Ukraine affiliate running stolen credit card transactions through a variety of SAS and other network merchants including TheBodyShop. Maybe the wank put up a spoof BodyShop.com site to collect CC#'s. Chris knows the details down to the guy's ID# and should share them with other merchants before they get ripped in the merchant forum.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    TheBodyShop.com is a British Plc.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Yes, if I get contacted by some one as large as the BodyShop to sell stuff then I would expect them to

a. Not be using a Yahoo account
    b. Be contacting me from their head office
    c. Being A UK company be based in the UK

I have no issues at all about overseas partners, Of the top Mondera partners a good number are non US non UK.

This guy created an account claiming to be someone he isn't. The only reason to do that is to run fraud.

Cheers

Chris

Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop : DateCam.com : Vegas Experts

A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope

Hi Everyone,

To clarify a bit more:

There is an affiliate in the Ukraine applying to Shareasale merchants claiming that thebodyshop.com is his/her web site. Quite obviously, it is not - that's the fraud...

We had them apply to the StylinEyes.com program too.

Maria

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread