Anyone know what's up with the Azure Green links? As of a few hours ago, all my links are reaching the error below. I know there is nothing wrong with my links, they have been working fine and this just started happening. Sent an email to the admin but have not heard back yet. This is seriously compromising my site as I have deeply integrated their products... all of which are currently leading my visitors to dead pages. Yikes!

Error message:

"The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site."

ABW Ambassador
    It's usually caused by the merchant having no money in their Shareasale account, but there may be another explanation.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

Thanks for the heads up!

My sales with them were unusually high yesterday. If others were, too maybe we broke the bank! Will call Mike when it is a reasonable hour.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

LISTEN! CJ don't give no whistles no more! I can hear the music of another piper!

OK, they are working. I think, we just surprised Mike with all the sales yesterday.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

LISTEN! CJ don't give no whistles no more! I can hear the music of another piper!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread