I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    I've sent over 2300 targetted customers to lotteryshop.com and have yet to get a sale.

Anyone else here use them? DO they ever convert?

Jimmy James Inc. fan club membership # 3312

Actually If I'm not mistaking they signed up for our affiliate program at shareasale.com at a time and they never were active, I check affiliate sites weekly to make sure there not doing anything against our terms of service. If I'm not mistaking the time I I checked there site, there site was down for a while and there email bounced. so I removed them, But I can't confirm this for sure as there's dozens of lottery sites signed up via our program but most of them isn't active this month. Do get a lot of freebie sites sending me traffic. Which is pretty cool...

goal: $2000 a month by 11/26
    Financial free by 2004.
    The xtremeshopping.org network

Jason- Santa Cruz, CA

$1000.00 in sales and $150.00 in commision this month so far.
    But they do have a high chargeback rate.

I have removed all lotteryshop.com links from my sites. IMO these guys are rip-offs. Every sale is now a charge back.

I generated thousands of dollars worth of sales for them and all I get is a big fat NOTHING. Beware...

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    They do not verify credit card information in real-time, which causes a high reversal rate. There are a great number of people attempting to purchase lottery tickets with fake info. I have spoken to them about this, and they plan on implementing a new cart/card proccessing very soon which allows them to validate in real-time, thus lowering their reversal needs...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Why are the charge backs always come when there account with SAS is empty and SAS traffic is being directed away from their site?

I have tried to work with these people for over one year... all I've gotten is ripped off.

BTW thanks Brian for responding to this but ignoring my requests for a stop payment on a check you issued that I never got.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread