ABW Ambassador
    Why would something show up as a sale, but with a $0 commission/lead for us? I am new to shareasale and have what looks like 3 sales (1 in Sept, 2 in Oct), but no balance for those sales.

Thanks

It could had been a customer requested a free sample or something.

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry, I should rephrase the question. This merchant states they pay $10/lead and my report is now showing I have 7 leads. Still no $ amount is showing up.

Anyone have an experience like that in the past? Could it be that they list the lead and then batch the $ amount later?

Shareasale is a great network... REM if you feel like it send me a private message of who the merchant is and maybe I can help you!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    Xtreme's partnership information
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can somehow become great-Mark Twain"

5. ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Youcan find more info through the SAS archived posts
    In a nutshell.
    Some merchants may report a $0.00 or a few pennies once an action has been completed. Some manually approve this sale or lead and once final approval is complete the full balance shows up.
    Your best bet is to contact SAS or possibly the merchant to see if this happens although SAS may be best to start as they can probably also advise if any lengthy delays are the norm or the exception for your specific merchant.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

Isn't posting here a method of contacting SAS?

Have you Screened your
    advertisers lately? For shortened cookie durations , Parasites,
    Location of 1-800 numbers, cookie overwriting pop ups, cookie overwriting emails...Traffic leaks on their own web pages. Have you done any test purchases lately? and more...are your web pages being framed?

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    REM,

PM or email me the details... and ill find out...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

ABW Ambassador
    Brian,

My husband emailed the merchant over the weekend (still no reply) and I think he emailed shareasale today, since we hadn't heard anything since the PM. You can respond to either one of us.

Thanks

Brian,
    We are also having trouble with one SAS merchant about showing sales nickels but no sales. We wrote them twice and copied you; but, we have not heard anything from anyone. We went through this last summer and you were able to get the merchant to send us a check. We could sure use your help again.

Our emails to the merchant (with cc's to you) have included transaction # and $. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Susan Weber
    www.grandstyle.com
    Susan@grandstyle.com

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    gstyle,

I got the second one today, ill follow up with them on the sales...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Brian,
    Thanks!

Susan Weber
    www.grandstyle.com
    Susan@grandstyle.com

ABW Ambassador
    Well the merchant finally paid up. Only took a week from posting it here, but better late than never.

In any case, would you all believe that effective today, they are lowering their lead amount from $10 to $5? At least they gave us the $10 til now and we had 17 leads in less than 2 weeks. Something is better than nothing. Hopefully, they will at least send a check when the time comes.

REM- you will get the check. the money comes from shareasale(shareasale check) unless they were a as*hole and reversed your sales.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    Xtreme's partnership information

"One thing life taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else" Eleanor Roosevelt

14. ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Jasonco that is good to know. We have noticed that some merchants are deadbeats and have to chase after them for the money. It is good to know that shareasale is good for it.

Unfortunately, my site only has a $10 balance so I won't get paid, but my husband's is over the $50 minimum.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread