I find there are normally 10% of the merchants that pay 90% of the commissions on most networks. I wanted to find out from other publishers not merchants which they find are the most productive.

ABW Ambassador
    You probably won't get answers for that question. No affiliates want to tell you which merchants convert for them. Just take a look at which merchants are not performing, and then look at the rest.
    I might give you a list of 10 merchants that do NOT perform, but I will not give you a list of 10 that do

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Sunny Miami
    I know you weren't looking for merchant replies...

however, i can assure you that will pay on time, 7%, 30 day cookie and will become a top performer.

You have my word on it.
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    As a merchant, I'd say check my program out there. I sell tarps, and specialize in oversized tarps, such as field covers. These tarps can range in price from $400-$3200, and I have the best prices on the internet.

I offer 8% commission, repetitive sales, cookie is set to never expire, and I hate parasites.

I persue any emailed or phoned in sales to ensure that if I am found through an affiliate site, they get credit for it.

Just go to and look for

I consistantly end up ranked as 5 out of 6 $ at SAS for sales.

-Tom Rice

- - - - - - - - -
    This is your affiliate network -
    This is your affiliate network on Parasites -

Take a look at our affiliate program. We offer highly competitive commissions set at 10% with cookies of 180 days.

With toy season looming we have some pretty interesting products that are extremely hard to find and sell very well.

A data feed is available at:

Ron G.
    Affiliate Manager

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread