I am a newbie and I was wondering if any one could share any tips on launching a website or ways to promote these wonderful products here at shareasale to generate income.

Animal Lover
    Hi beaubella,

welcome to abw. I started with products that I was interested in - ask yourself what hobbies you like and whether you feel comfortable promoting them. If you are passionate about something, it shows in your writing - plus it's easier to start writing about something you already know a lot about rather than something you aren't really familiar with. Later on, when you get better at it, you can branch out into things less familiar. Look for merchants that are reliable - do searches on merchants here to see what the others have to say about them eg do they have parasites,do they reverse sales a lot, do they pay on time etc...

It's a steep learning curve but you'll get there soon...

Just Lurking
    Welcome beaubella,

I'm no more than a newb too, but you've found one of the most valuable resource an Affiliate will ever have -- ABestWeb's Forum. I highly recommend posts on the subjects c*ntent and any topic Leader (a member here) has posted to. Usually any topic involving Leader is very informative.

Good Luck,

What you need to do is first find products you are interested in. Then do your research.

Speaking from experience its good to stay specialized that way you know what you're talking about and what to look out for.

If you're into kids stuff, I would recommend our affiliate program. Check it out at:

Ron G.
    Affiliate Manager

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread