i have third month 50$ and evry time somthing heppends... and it makes thet i have 49.5 and so on... now i have 52$ but my last sale is Processing ower month...
    My Account name is Zubenko

I think he's saying, that everytime he reaches the minimum for a payout--a charge-back happens--and his account goes back down. so, now that he's above the minimum he's worried that another charge-back is about to occur...or something like that.

yes i am..
    thk ElectricPixel my english is not good..

I have stalled on many merchants,it's just a game they play.I am beginning to think all networks are all playing the same game.

Where Do You Want To Be Tomorrow?

Affiliate Manager
    quote:
    I am beginning to think all networks are all playing the same game.
    What game is this?

Don't feel bad viper I can't get pass $18.00, every time I do the sales get reversed also, so your are not alone.

"I am beginning to think all networks are all playing the same game."

I have thought this for a long time.

"The Game"
    In My Opinion.
    Is if you can't send 500 hundred clicks a day through our(any) network, why should we waste bandwith tracking and posting your sales. End My Opinion.

Have you Screened your
    advertisers lately? For shortened cookie durations , Parasites,
    Location of 1-800 numbers, cookie overwriting pop ups, cookie overwriting emails...Traffic leaks on their own web pages. Have you done any test purchases lately? and more...are your web pages being framed?

Is if you can't send 500 hundred clicks a day through our(any) network, why should we waste bandwith tracking and posting your sales. End My Opinion.
    Isn't this sweet!It doesn't matter if it is one click or 5,000,000, commission is due on a sale.Just how much time do you expect an affilate to spend on one merchant checking to see if he is honest? There are many small affilates just starting out and of course they are not going to get your 500 clicks. Does this mean they are a waste of your time and bandwith? Does this also mean that they should not get paid commission however small?

Where Do You Want To Be Tomorrow?

Affiliate Manager

Alrighty Then!

_playing a game

Nope there not playing a game. It's called taking your time and being creative. I have had tons of sales and I never got a transaction reversed. and I'm hoping to hit a new shareasale record at the end of this month! This biz rocks if you do it correcly.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    Xtreme's partnership information

"One thing life taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else" Eleanor Roosevelt

_playing a game

Nope there not playing a game. It's called taking your time and being creative. I have had tons of sales and I never got a transaction reversed. and I'm hoping to hit a new shareasale record at the end of this month! This biz rocks if you do it correcly.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    Xtreme's partnership information

"One thing life taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else" Eleanor Roosevelt

12. ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Viper,

Your commissions are being voided because 1. they come from identical IPs and 2. are clearly incentivized. Unless you earn the money honestly, not only will these commissions continue to be reversed by the merchant, but your account at shareasale.com in general is subject to cancellation.

This is the second time we have sent you this notice...this time in public because you chose to post here.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

I say nothing about Voided leads....
    In a fact i can't understand where are they from.. But it'sn the problem if they are voided then no money it's fair. I only say tht i'm Unlucky... Third month on 49,50$

"This is the second time we have sent you this notice...this time in public because you chose to post here." after the first time i removed all the banners from my page Exept One and waited until the Sale.. then after i got one thet made 49,50 + 2,50 i removed it and now i hope it woun't be Fraud

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    It doesn't look, with your userbase or visitors, that the program you are promoting is a good one for you. Almost all of them are invalid transactions - I would suggest at the very least to try a different program and perhaps a different way to promote them.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

thk. i would try... Can you tell me if i would get my money this time ?

Yahoooooo my first check I'm happy

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Shareasale

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread