Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    How ya doing SSanf ...sorry for the snafu on posting that cartoon witch & cat withpout a moments thought. Seems like I have to get through ABW postings as if I'm walking on egg shells. You run a lean clean affiliate machine and never get or deserve any thing but praise from me.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

That was very nice of you to say, Charlie. I am sure parrots have it tough, too. I can see where you might have a problem with cats, but trust me, witches like parrots.

I'm doing well and hope you are, too.

How's Mike?

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

+ Reply to Thread