ABW Ambassador
    Wow, my first ever sale, $124.80 commission. That is a nice amount to earn for your first sale. It has taken a while. I hope to get some more of those high commissions soon

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    You've had several 'close encounters' with large quotes, and one finally hit. Thanks for being one of my affiliates, I really appreciate it.

-Tom

- - - - - - - - -
    Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. --Albert Einstein

ABW Ambassador
    I fully understand that this isn't like selling a gift where it is quite easy to get the sales coming in.
    Some things are just harder to sell. I am just glad that one finally did stick

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    An example of where it will pay off.....

One of my affiliates sold to a construction company. From this point on, that company will be emailing me direct with orders, and I will be passing on the commission to the affiliate. Unless that company happens to click through someone else's site to place an order online, the original affiliate stands to make a lot of money on repeat sales.

It is my intention to 'retain' cookies for the duration of the affiliate program. Once you generate a sale, if that customer comes back, you will get the credit, even if it is years later.

I'm just a niche site, and you won't get rich from my program, but I want to make it as attractive as possible. There are very, very few programs that can offer something like that, and since I've already built the commission into the price of the tarp, it is something I can afford to do.

-Tom

- - - - - - - - -
    Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. --Albert Einstein

I've been getting an occasional tarp sale. No big ones yet.

So far I've made enough to pay for my tarp site registration and hosting. My next sale will be profit!

ABW Ambassador
    That commission is enough for me to really think about starting a site dedicated to tarps.
    Even if I only get a big sale once every 6 months, it still pays for the domain and hosting with some left over as profit

Just Lurking
    Way to go!

Wow that's some commission!

------------------------------
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Elbowcreek, check your PM's, just sent you a question. thanks!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread