A few days ago I noticed that my monthly SAS commissions jump by over $1000. I did not see any transactions that would result in this, however, I did notice that Vegas Experts was listed as Offline at the same time and over $1000 worth of monthly commissions showed for them in the stats summary. In the past I have had several commissions declined by this merchant. Could their program going offline resulted in an error with these commissions being added to my monthly totals?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I'm not sure how it may have effected your commission, only Brian can answer that, but Vegas is offline Temporarily , I hope to be back up again within 2-3 days...

And launch that template site at last...

Cheers

Chris

Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop :Vegas Experts

A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    we updated a lot of pending transactions for VE, which is probably why the commission were added to your account, though i would need to see your account in order to research further.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

Okay, Vegas Experts is back live again on SAS, I apologize for the down time and the delay in getting us back live again.

The fast launch template site with dynamic data driven reports and picks will be available next week.

Cheers

Chris

Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com-Netmagazines.com-KegWorks.com -Left On Main -Pierced Body-Irish Photo Shop-Vegas Experts

A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope

Brian, should I send you my username. My current balance shows as $4000+ but I'm thinking that this may be in error. It seems that maybe the Vegas Expert commissions are off.

Yeah, ill check it out...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    brian@shareasale.com

Brian,

I sent you my username concerning this issue in an email. Did you receive it?

fcol,

Yes - and I responded... Ill copy the same message to a PM here in case spam filters are hungry on your end. Mine occasionally eat good email

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    brian@shareasale.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread