Hi folks,

We've updated our datafeed on Shareasale. We've added some new products and removed a few seasonal styles that have sold out.

Don't forget to promote our affiliate-exclusive coupon that is good for 15% off the total order

Wednesday December 17th will be the last day to place orders for guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

Right after Christmas we will start promoting our 2004 Valentine styles. We'll have a new datafeed with those new styles, and a new affiliate-only Valentine promotion.

Happy Holidays!

Larry Hiscock
    Dainties.com

ABW Ambassador
    Great news

Could you tell us more on the format of the feed and the number of products in there?

The datafeed is in the standard Shareasale CSV format and contains approximately 440 items, including:

• misses and plus-size lingerie
    • men's intimate apparel
    • accessories (no, not adult "toys")
    • sexy costumes
    • body adornments
    • lotions and oils
    • romance kits[/list]
      Larry Hiscock
      Dainties.com

Oops ... forgot a couple of details:

While we are currently only providing our datafeed through Shareasale, if anyone is interested in an alternative datafeed format, let me know, and we'll try to accomodate you.

Also, by way of introduction for anyone who hasn't seen us before:

Dainties is a relatively recent addition to Shareasale's merchant list. We offer 15% commission with 365 day cookies. Our average sale is $60-80, with gusts up to $200. And we HATE parasites.

We used to run our own in-house affiliate program, but we've had much better success here. (By the way, when we closed our in-house program, we threw out the minimums and paid everyone who had earned anything, and invited them all to join us here at Shareasale.)

We're not trying to pat ourselves on the back with that last statement. We just wanted to let everyone know that we are an honest and ethical merchant (yes, they actually DO exist ) and we care about our affiliates.

Hope to see more of you join our program

Regards,

Larry Hiscock
    Dainties.com

quote:
    (By the way, when we closed our in-house program, we threw out the minimums and paid everyone who had earned anything, and invited them all to join us here at Shareasale.)

Unfortunately, you didn't tip off the nonproducers, like myself. But I have you on my new site and I'm working my butt off for you anyway.

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

Hi Herb,

If you were on our list, you should have received an email. If you didn't, then something got screwed up, and I apologize. We sent EVERYONE on our affiliate list an invitation to join us at Shareasale, whether or not they had produced much (or anything) in the way of sales for us in the past.

Regards,

Larry Hiscock
    Dainties.com

What is the exclusive coupon, I can't find it?

Hi Qball

It's been emailed out to all of our affiliates a couple of times. The coupon code is C10LAG. Use it at checkout for 15% off the total order.

Regards,

Larry Hiscock
    Dainties.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread