ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    As of today, and actually last Friday... the Anabolics/HC Muscle program hosted on Shareasale.com has been closed.

This came with zero notice to us, and after a conversation with the Affiliate Manager, I was told that the site had removed all tracking code as of Friday Dec. 19th, which means that any and all sales that may have occured over the weekend could not have been tracked by Shareasale.com.

According to the AM, they have moved their program - and would like you all to re-apply, etc...

These are just the facts - I apologize for any and all headaches that this will cause anyone. I am not at all happy about how this was handled, or how it will affect you - but there is nothing else we can do at this time.

All commission earned up until the 19th of December, obviously will be paid in full by Shareasale.com according to normal payment schedules, which for most of you would be January 20th.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

hmm wow, no wonder commissions came to a hault! Stopped. I'm starting to wonder if they removed the tracking code before they decided to close? Anyway not quite happy about this!

About us |Contact us| poetry | fighting parasiteware

AIM: ssn Jason

Favorite quote: "You can do it on your own, but you don't have to do it alone"

Hmm have you seen my pic?, Affiliate goals

3. ABW Ambassador
    I will not be promoting their new program.

The old AM is leaving. I just got an e-mail from them. Don't know what is going on, but it is bad when they remove tracking code without informing affiliates well in advance

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    We apologize for that email as well, which was sent through the SAS system, and which was against policy.

I can't express an opinion here on whether or not I would recommend their new program - but I wish I could.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    brian@shareasale.com

hmm just read the letter, I'm not going to sign with them at Befree! Sorry but I agree with cjshoppingnetwork, removing tracking code without informing affiliates is pure fraud

About us |Contact us| poetry | fighting parasiteware

AIM: ssn Jason

Favorite quote: "You can do it on your own, but you don't have to do it alone"

Hmm have you seen my pic?, Affiliate goals

6. ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    For those looking for replacement merchants...

Affordable Supplements, SAS Merchant #4303 is a very good option - and I have spoken with the merchant, seems like a good fellow, I will try to recruit him here to ABW as well as he seems interested in hearing and communicating with affiliates more frequently.

Contact me if you have questions.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    brian@shareasale.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread