First off we want to thank all of you for helping us get this far with our program. We have one affiliate that is really tearing it up (Getting big dollar sales) and quite a few more that are getting sales. Not bad for a 7 week old program.

What we want to know now is; we seen in another post that you guys don't like feeds that change often. We are getting ready to build a new datafeed now that will include our shoes.

Our questions are:

Should we stripe all the seasonal lingerie and shoes from it and just keep the stuff we have year round?

The other problem is we are going to be adding a full line of wigs soon and we are planning on increasing our leather lingerie line to include fetish items this summer. We are also adding a fetish shoe line in March. Ohh yea I forgot we are going to a lingerie show next week to look at adding a better line of corsets and clothing and if we fine some suppliers we will be adding more new lines.

This would mean that we would need to change the data feed for you guys to have access to the new items as we add them.

Do you guys really not want us to change the feed as we add items to the site to round off the product line?

We have been selling online for some time now and know the only way to keep customers is by changing your products often in the lingerie business. We do major changes about every 3 or 4 months. We do have many items we carry year round but we also have many that change with the seasons.

Thanks in advance for you help. If you are a affiliate of ours please say so in your post when you answer this so I know to give your answer more weight or email us about this.

Bob Rawley
    www.dimout.com

[This message was edited by DimOut.com on January 04, 2004 at 09:45 PM.]

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Bob,

I agree that it makes sense to offer your new products as they come available through the feed.

Since it appears as though you can only offer up one feed through the shareasale interface, would it be possible to create a feed for new shoes, one for wigs, etc. and place them on your site somewhere and post the URL?

That way the affiliates could pick and choose what product line they want to grab a feed for.

I know for myself, that would be awesome from any merchant offering a feed. Quite often, I take the combined feed and break it up by product line anyways.

~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

I like your idea. I will look into how SAS builds the feeds and see if I can come up with a way to make that work.

I will let SAS have the full feed so people can link to single items and have broken up feeds on our servers for the product lines.

Thanks for your help.

If anymore of you have an idea please pass it on.

Bob Rawley
    www.dimout.com

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Glad to help!

~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread