Hello, my name is Jessica, the affiliate manager of JustMetal.com. I'm pleased to announce our new Affiliate Program at ShareASale.com and would like to cordially invite you to be part of the JustMetal.com affiliate team.

JustMetal's contemporary jewelry tailors to an unique "niche" market. After a very successful holiday season, we're proud to step up from our competition in offering the latest designs, best quality, and lowest price - a truly unparalleled shopping experience for our customers. Most of our products are priced at 40 - 70% below retail. Our primary collection features Titanium, Carbon Fiber, and Stainless Steel - defining the latest trends in jewelry fashion.

Websites with emphasis on men or women will perform very well by adding our products links and banners. Valentine's Day is just around the corner and our contemporary jewelry products will make the perfect gifts. We'd love to have you on our affiliate team.

Start earning 12% commission on referred sales (online and phone orders), with no monthly cap and 60 days cookies!

Join us now!

Please feel free to contact me if you've any questions or suggestions. We'll go that extra mile to work with our partners and together we can make a great team and generate more sales!

With warmest regards,

Jessica K.
    JustMetal.com Affiliate Manager
    http://www.justMetal.com/

[This message was edited by JustMetal.com on January 11, 2004 at 05:38 PM.]

Welcome to ABW. 1 question. How come you open each item/category into a seperate window? While browsing the site, I ended up with 16 seperate windows open.

Chris

----------------------------
    ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Any plans to offer a datafeed?

~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

ABW Ambassador
    Are there plans to remove all the leaks? Just Flowers, Wine Enthusiast, Sharper Image, Marriot?

I work in lounge pants

cditty:-
    Thank you for pointing this out to me. According to our developers, it's a "glitch" for non java enabled browser. He has reportedly fixed the problem. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any problem.

Michelle:-
    Datafeed? Yes, we will do whatever it takes to accommodate our affiliates' needs. PM me if you have any special requirements or preferences.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any suggestions or comments to make our affiliate program a success. Thank you in advance for all who response.

With warmest regards,

Jessica K.

TrustNo1:-

I heard you. Leaks will be removed within 48 hours.

With warmest regards,

Jessica K.

Hi, Jessica:

Sounds like an interesting program with a good company.

Please check your PMs -- I sent you a datafeed "wish list" also.

-- Mike

"Men travel faster now, but I do not know if they go to better things."
    -- Willa Cather

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread