Hello my name is Troy and I am the Owner/Current Affiliate Manager of
    Religious-Items.Com. We are kicking off our program with this announcement and are using ShareASale.com as our Affiliate Network. We invite you to come and look at our program and to Sign Up!

Religious-Items.com has over 1800 products consisting of different metal qualities as well as different categories of Christian and Religious Jewelry. We specialize in Saints Medals, Star of David Jewelry, Rosaries, and Angel Jewelry. Our jewelry is priced
    25-40% below retail pricing. Most of our Jewelry is made from Platinum, Gold, and Sterling Silver.

If your site revolves around Men’s, Women’s or Children’s items then we are a perfect addition for you. We also have sub-niche markets for Travelers, Athletics, and Hispanic Jewelry. Just email me to ask about the different sub-niches that you may be interested in.

We had a great Christmas season and are looking forward to a successful 2004. This can be accomplished with the help of affiliates who are ready to make some sales.

We offer 11% commissions and 60 day cookies. We also offer 30 day returns to US customers and 21 day returns to Non-US customers. Currently we are offering free shipping for order over $25.

Click Here to Join our Affiliate Program

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me. I am committed to making this program a success and I know with your help this can be accomplished.

Troy LeMaire, Owner/Affiliate Manager
    Religious-Items.com

Here are more information links.

Thanks,
    Troy

Religious-Items.com
    11% Commissions - 60 Day Cookies - 30 Day Returns
    Affiliate Page~ DataFeed ~Signup

Go on, set your cookie duration for 40 days and 40 nights (sorry)

Nice to see a new merchant immediately come in with a datafeed, I wish more(established) would follow your example.

Markschok,

Thanks for the compliment. I am trying to also get a showcase of certain niche products such as Angels, St Christopher Medals, and Star of David Jewelry.

40 Days/40 Nights. Now that is funny.

Thanks,
    Troy

Religious-Items.com

I have updated the feed to reflect the ShareASale links. If you click on the DataFeed link in my signature line you will find the feeds in the Zip file.

There are 2 files in the zip. The first file contains the original ShareASale feed combined into one file. The second file contains the original ShareASale feed combined together with the keywords for that particular item.

Thanks,
    Troy

Religious-Items.com

Troy,
    Check you PM - I just sent you one.

Bsnrjones

Goal: $10,000/month by 12/04

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread