We have finally submitted our first data feed to ShareASale this morning. It should be available within the next little while.

Thank you for those who have provided valuable suggestions on the format of the data feeds. While the extra fields have not been incorporated in the first version of the data feed yet, we will continue to improve on this and provide extended data feed with more fields and features soon.

We have been very busy moving to a new data center and faster servers to cope with the ever increasing traffic and transactions. I'm glad to let you know that we have finally settled down in a very good home.

You can download either a comma-separated text file or an excel version here

Valentine's is just around the corner. There is still time to promote our unique line of titanium jewelries. We offer premium FedEx shipping which is ideal for the last minute shoppers.

Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you soon!

With warmest regards,

Jessica K.
    JustMetal.com Affiliate Manager
    http://www.justMetal.com/

[This message was edited by JustMetal.com on February 01, 2004 at 01:36 AM.]

Jessica

Nice datafeed, small issue if you can offer supplemental file with categories and and subcategories with their numbers the whole thing would be complete.

How long does it take for Just Metal to approve? I have been waiting for eternity.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread