Hi,
    I just used the new feature in the manager that compare merchants.

The statistics for Kiyonna klothing, plus shop and swimsuits for us are

0 sales
    0 commision
    throughtout the network

I have over 600 hits for kiyonna and no sale I think that these merchants links should be check by management.

also I have not been approved for make it big clothing (whats up)

Peace,

ABW Ambassador
    What are you promoting kiyonna for? If you happen to be concentrating on sexy sleepwear and such, try Darberg (aka 1lingeriestore). They convert very well.

------------------------------
    "It be's dat way sumtimes." ~ Coco B. Ware

Thanks Chief Beef!
    Keep a look out for our Bonus Plan soon to be released. BTW, our feed is done. Keep up the good work!
    Howie

Howie Goldberg
    Affiliate Manager
    www.1lingeriestore.com
    (800)206-7230
    amh@webc1.com
    www.1lingeriestore.com/affiliates.htm

ABW Ambassador
    I have noticed when signing up at networks and other places that they ask if you have an adult site. Would placing this type of product on your site place you in the position of being an adult site? Would other merchants object or not approve your for their programs if you have sexy lingerie etc on your site?
    Thanks
    Cazzie

Fight Back! Parasite Free In 2004!

Cazzie - Good question! A long time ago some networks, merchants, etc. use to consider sexy lingerie as an adult site. However, todays online climate considers sexy lingerie as just "sexy lingerie" and NOT an adult site. If a lingerie store sells adult toys in addition to their lingerie then, yes, they will be considered an adult store. We do not sell adult toys on our lingerie site. You should not have any problem. Most affiliates do sell some sort of lingerie and/or undergarments without being listed as an adult oriented site. Hope this helps.

Howie Goldberg
    Affiliate Manager
    www.1lingeriestore.com
    (800)206-7230
    amh@webc1.com
    www.1lingeriestore.com/affiliates.htm

We sell adult toys and have been safe with the search engines. We also don't sell 100% adult toys and they are less than 25% of our products. We also don't feature anatomically correct items on our front page.

I am not real sure how the other affiliate networks look at it but you also don't have to add the adult toys to your site. You can pick and choose what items you want to add with the PCS or strip them out of the data feeds.

Bob Rawley
    www.dimout.com
    www.dimoutshoes.com
    Make money on both sites. Data feed and PSC available:
    http://psc.afftools.com/dimout/creator.pl http://www.shareasale.com/a-viewmerc...erchantID=4460
    info@dimout.com
    1-866-346-6880

Idon't see how undegarments would be anymore sexy than some of the beachwear products are, we had dr.ruth once on ls, and took it off,mainly because a lot of kids have access to the computers,and when asked if they are over 18, they will click whatever they want. Big brother hasn't quite gotten around to putting camerasin peoles homes or offices. The kids used the 900 line, and watch tv, with all of the controls, if the parents are working, the kids know more about this stuff than the parents may. Several years ago, we found that tv is controled by the merchants, geared to the 15 to 40 age groups,not older, so many beer ads,and soaps, the jackson thing at the super bowl made so people sit up and hear the music.We have alot of teen ads, and that's not adult.If parents are concerned about what's on, they should take the time to check. And that's our opinion. Since I am a guy. I had to ask my wife who is this, meaning merchants with ladies wear. Most affiliate monitors are supposed to check the ads, or at least the merchants themselves,we get a lot of adult group junk, and block it.So, move on and up.
    jj

jersey jim 5

One other thing,the president signed a law banning shamming, and we have had at least 35 popups onmsn from him, we also get messages from merchants re: pay per click, shamming, using their logos, or names, and they will drop any affiliate that breaks their rules, we find the biggest deep discount stores are forcing their clerks to work overtime for free, that breaks their own laws, since we have several as merchants. With the garbage being made overseas, that once was made here, we get a lot of complaints from shoppers that the clothes don't fit, the shoes are the wrong size,wrong deliveries, one amazon customer ordered special made candles that were shipped to the wrong state, out of stock. So, we make the sales, and lose the commissions because the merchants screwed up. As you all know, it costs us a lot to build your business, and the merchants simply
    send regrets.
    jj

jersey jim 5

when I applied to Kiyonna and Swimsuits Just For Us, I was amazed at how long it took to get approved. In fact, it took so long I'm not sure it ever happened and I may have withdrawn the request.

Plus Shop is the merchant with the most hits through me on my list of SAS merchants. While I don't get many sales, I do think I should have had at least one by now. Now that they are in [today] low funds mode I'm thinking of pulling the plug.

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

While we are new to the forum, we still use our offline retail consulting business we started over 45 years ago.Part of that service included a shopping comparison,using either tv or printed ads, we found some of the biggest chains advetise "super specials",but are out of stock, the old bait and switch game,some really did give rain checks, but not as much as in the past. If the products were big, like tv sets, stereos, etc. the customer didn't want to wait until someone finally got around to calling that the product was in, so they went elsewhere, especially if they need a van or truck and help to carry it. One of the best examples was radio shack, they make more on batteries, credit cards and phone plans than anything else, and try to get equipment repaired, even if it's under warrantee.We found out the hard way, from other forum members about the parasites, that manage to divert our checks to themselves. if a merchant takes too long to give an approval, we delete them, it takes too long to review all of the ads in our 3 websites, to remove old ads, and deactivated merchants, which is why we dropped cj completely, we had loads of sales, and they only showed $2.98.Joke we had feedback from shoppers that had ordered through cj. the whole idea, for online retailing is to save the shoppers the money,time and hassle of driving to those crowded highways, parking lots, malls and shopping centers, to big stores that have clerks too busy to help them, or don't have training to know what a vcr is.
    jj

jersey jim 5

quote:
    which is why we dropped cj completely, we had loads of sales, and they only showed $2.98

I'm curious, James, during about what time period did that happen?

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

From around Feb.,2001 until last Oct,2003.Kike I said I know we had sales, because some were delivered late, and others to the wrong addresses, and the big order for the pet security system.
    jj

jersey jim 5

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread