I have not been checking shareasale regularly since the only merchant I had good success with (about 25 sales a month) went "temporary offline" about a year ago but is still listed in Shareasale as an merchant with "low funds".

Anyway I checked my stats and saw some 5 cent commissions and thought what the the hell did I sell to earn a whopping 5 cents low and behold it was from some ads I had forgot about on one of my plus size apparel sites.

I checked the stats on some of these plus size mechants and here is what I saw:

feelpretty.com (Last Compliance Test Completed: 03/08/2004 11:03.37 PM) what exactly are they in compliance with ?

60 day average sale = $1.01 (Hurry! Blowout sale everything just a buck only 60 days left)

60 day average commission = $0.02

Kiyonna Klothing, Alectra Plus Size Intimate Apparel, Plus Shop, Curvy Clothes.com et....

60 day average sale = $0.00

60 day average commission = $0.00

What I want to know is why are Shareasale allowing them to suck affiliates into giving them free advertising, if not just plain stealing from said affiliates.

I really commend Shareasale for having an parasite free policy, but keeping these dead beat merchants in your network is not much different than having parasites in my mind.

I checked on destinationrx today and they are now linking to dead pages (error 404).

That's bad. Makes me look bad to my visitors and hurts me if the SE's crawl my site.

Web_Novice
    "Should I encounter a moment of clarity, I hope to have it recorded in these journals."

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    tibbs,

the above are some of the last remaining SAS merchants who manually update sales, thus the numbers in the historical EPC reports are not as accurate as they should be, I will look into this and get it fixed.

web_novice,

looks like destrx redesigned their site, we have contacted them concerning the bad links and to make sure that the redesign did not remove the tracking, etc...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

they are still down - guess I'll have to start replacing their ads

Web_Novice
    "Should I encounter a moment of clarity, I hope to have it recorded in these journals."

web_novice and tibbs, I agree with you big time. They have been down a long time. Too Long! Brian you really should take them down. It makes the Apparel industry look bad.

But there is good news for you tibbs and web_novice - you can join a very good Lingerie Program that converts well. It's us - 1lingeriestore.com

Plus we have a forum right HERE at ABW. If you have any questions please email me or PM me. Good Luck! & Thanks

Howie Goldberg
    Affiliate Manager
    www.1lingeriestore.com
    (800)206-7230
    amh@webc1.com
    www.1lingeriestore.com/affiliates.htm

[This message was edited by Howie on March 10, 2004 at 09:56 PM.]

[This message was edited by Howie on March 10, 2004 at 09:59 PM.]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread