I just got a really hot deal at my site and quickly ran to SAS to email my affiliates. Lo and behold I was told that

Your newsletter will be reviewed for appropriate content, per the Terms and Conditions and will be sent within 24 hours.

We apologize for the need to have newsletters reviewed but have been forced to do so due to continued abuse of the system.

Whey you receive your copy for review, please note that any replacements such as the USERID, NAME, etc... will not show in your copy, but will correctly display upon the live sending of your newsletter.

Your message has been copied to you for your review.

This will create serious delays in my ability to sell before other major retailers. When I get specials they have to be posted fast and the best sales are within the first 4-6 hours. I could lose and so could my affiliates. I am sorry if the newsletter system was abused but a possible 24 hour delay seems unreasonable. Is there a way for you to OK certain accounts so that they DONT have to be reviewed?

Please advise Brian. If I am forced to I will just save all my affiliate email addresses and create a local newsletter for myself that wont be delayed.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar

newsletter approved and sent.

we bent as far as we could on that one for years... and finally i had enough and changed it to a review process. ill keep an eye out for your newsletters and try to approve them as quickly as possible.

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO -, Inc.

thanks brian

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread