When every i try to apply for a new merchant, i am instantly getting a message that the merchant has declined the application. This thing is happening for the past 4 months to whoever new merchants i am applying. CJ asked to get in touch with the individual merchants to know the reason for declination but i wonder why i need to get in touch with the merchants. The reason would have been made transparent if it could be told to the affiliate. Pls note that my earnings from the currently available merchants is fairly decent.

ABW Ambassador
    It's because many merchants reject if you're not in the USA - we've all experienced it. It may be even worse if you live in India.

Apparently they don't realise the internet is global LOL

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    write an email to the merchant you want to work with, show them your site, explain them how you will promote to them, and to which market - most probably - they will re-consider your application and want to work with you.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread