Can Shareasale provide a list of its merchants that support 2nd-level commissions, providing on going commissions to the publisher that recruited the publisher that brings them business?

Well I don't know if SAS has the list but I can start one..

We do support them at 2%

Hi,
    try abc leads, they have an excellent program, you earn wehn you join, and then the commisions are raised for every new affiliate that signs on from your website, you also earn from every lead they quote on new windows, roofing, etc., and any buider or contrctor that signs up with them, we earned a fair amount, anf they pay every month
    jj.

We also support 2-tier commisions:
    http://www.shareasale.com/a-viewmerc...erchantID=3002

Another merchant that I've found that supports 2-tier that has some products that sell well is EbayNHam:
    http://www.shareasale.com/a-viewmerc...erchantID=4492

I agree though, I think it would be helpful both as a merchant and as an affiliat if the "Join Programs" directory at ShareASale had a category called "2-tier" that included all merchants with a 2-tier program.

--
    Rodney

Having a winnowing tool that allows publishers to sort by 2-tier merchants makes total sense. The tool could provide 2-tier results from highest paying to lowest. Nice feature.

First post, and not sure what "signature" will post. If it's the 2 para merchant explaination I entered, man...sorry.

Best
    <M>

As a recent merchant I wasn't sure if affiliates were all that interested in 2nd level commissions. Based on this forum, I promptly went into my SAS account an updated the profile to reflect a 2% 2nd Tier commission. Hope this will incent affiliates like you to take advantage of our program, www.cashforyourpolicy.com

Thank you.

I forgot, here's our ID number 5194

I decided that 2% didn't sound enticing enough so I changed it to a $2 two-tier bounty. Hopefully this will capture more attention.

We also support a 2-tier commission. We pay a $1 bounty to any affiliate who refers another affiliate, plus we pay the referring affiliate 10% of what the 2nd tier affiliate earns.

Larry Hiscock
    Dainties
    SAS Merchant ID 4320

Naked Zombie pays 10% 2-tier, but beware.

Someone on the board much wiser than me suggested being careful of merchants pushing 2-tier programs too much. Your affiliates may begin to focus too much on recruitment of affiliates, rather than pure and simple sales of the products.

I thought he made a very valid point.

Show me the money.

Hello everyone.

Naked Zombie I will have to agree that pushing a second tier can have it's own dangers but, as you probably know, sometimes the best affiliates come from word of mouth and you want to let people know they get a bonus for the recomendation.

We support a 2% 2-tier commission.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread