I had a record month in April With SAS using only a handful of merchants. I thought I would start this thread which is a little more positive than the other thread. I'm sure many others also had record months last month as well.

I think Shareasale is a tremendous network to deal with as an affiliate or as a merchant!
    Larry Wentz
    <a href="http://twitter.com/LarryWentz">Twitter.com/LarryWentz</a>

ABW Ambassador
    What I like most about Shareasale is that being a small company, there is less potential for employees to sign up as affiliates and deploy tracking distribution/skim scripts to divert commissions to their own accounts.

Though I wish all the best for steady growth, I do hope Shareasale never gets so big that Brian loses any personal control. Too many cooks spoils the broth.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    Too many cooks spoils the broth.

I agree with that, although for different reasons. I think it's more a problem of screwups at big places rather than intentional skimming (although there might be some more nefarious sludge, you never know once a lot of employees have access to the works of something...)

But most often I've just found that every person who can get their mitts onto some process = another chance for plain old errors! "Teams" give me shivers for this reason (not to mention that the word has been co-opted by empl*yers). But generally, the bigger the "team" the screweder things can get...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I agree with your reasoning Leader, and I just posted pretty much the same thing in the other thread. People make mistakes, they're only humans, and the more people who touch something, the greater the potential for legitimate errors.

Actually I'm doing OK with SAS and I'm hoping to have a great month with them!

Catwoman

Larry wrote:
    quote:
    I had a record month in April With SAS using only a handful of merchants

It looks like you had a record month with us too! WTG! I have not finished determining all of our April Bonus Winners, but I am sure your going to make one of the top 3! Keep up the good work!

i agree too!! i put up a site in february dedicated to sharesale and this month was my record month with 3x more than march!!

i like the new ftp feature as well! good work Brian!! im a happy camper

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread