I am hoping that this little project I started will work. I tried to follow some instructions from sas.

http://www.videogamedeals.com/sas-feed.php

An affiliate can go here at any time to create a datafeed. They enter in their Merchant ID and banner ID. For test purposes you can use any number you wish. I plan to also add categories to the feed so that Playstation, Xbox, and such are easily seperated. I have had this requested from an affiliate.

On the page I will add my banners with their IDs so that affs can easily just input the specs and get a new feed easily any time they wish.

Please LMK if I have done anything wrong. Also any feedback on how to improve this would be great. I may also add an input field for single products that spit out an affiliate link. This shouldnt be very difficult.

I think I have this done now. I would appreciate any feedback from SASers. You can choose to use thumbnails and/or product descriptions and I have my banners conveniently listed on the page.

It took me a few hours to get it the way I want it but it should be 100% now. If anyone has a problem or wishes for something different in the feed please LMK.

Also my site is OSC based and if anyone else with OScommerce and is an SAS merchant would like to have my feed installed for their site just drop me an email. I do a lot of custom OSC work for clients and myself.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread