ABW Ambassador
    I think it would be great. Could announce new features like the Page Maker (which i think is great), new merchant announcement, new merchant promotions etc. As far as promotions you could have something like LS has a section for it, or BeFree has a tool to search new offers. Nice job with the new page maker

I second that motion, from the Merch side as well. I'd love to hear about the new things. Love to hear what's working, what's not. New ideas and strategies. Things under development. etc.

Excellent.

quote:
    Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    I think it would be great. Could announce new features like the Page Maker (which i think is great), new merchant announcement, new merchant promotions etc. As far as promotions you could have something like LS has a section for it, or BeFree has a tool to search new offers. Nice job with the new page maker
    I totally agree, since so many merchants are chaging the programs they are in, send newletters after the month is 2 weeks old, or the agreements, dropping commisions, or duration time, and we have a lot of sas merchants on our sites. We belong to a program calles Quin ST., you would never even know they esited, they have a few good merchants, like red cross with first aid kits, the rest are already in our programs, or the same mix as others, like correspondance coures, and there are loads of them. Whil;e i am here, after 3 days, it took 4 msn supervisors to get us back online, so if anyone gets a free firewall wall dick, my computer tech freind said that was another third party disc with built in info that can screw up a computer fast, still no sound, or task bar icons to drag down, free isn't always free, my nickle, i think the newsletter is a great idea.
    jj

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Here here, common Brian!!!

Count my vote, too. Would be nice to receive a newsletter at least once a month with blurbs about new merchants, what's going on with all merchants, coupon notifications, etc.

I only receive an email from one or two SAS merchants occasionally and the ones I hear from are the ones that get promoted first.

You have my vote! Just another way for affiliates and merchants to benefit greatly! SAS will shine even more!

ABW Ambassador
    *** warning bumpage of old thread ***

I still like this idea. Think it would be great to get a monthly newsletter. Put new merchants to the network in it, maybe coupons for the month, general news tidbits etc.

great idea! would be useful

Hmmm i would like to be updated as welll of all the new things taking place.
    [B][URL=http://ablogfullofgames.blogspot.com/]Blog Games[/URL]
    [URL="http://fractalenlightenment.blogspot.com"][COLOR="Red"]Our Blog[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Lightbulb
    I'd be happy with just a list of who-is-no-longer-with-SAS
    (hinting for housecleaning time)

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I vote for 2, one for Affiliates one for Merchants
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread