After 131 hits I got my first sale with Dimout.
    Very happy
    Now I will move dimout to my frontpage as a feature with my other popular links.
    My shareasale accounts are slow to say the least. I have better results with C.J. I also find the tips on the boards to be very helpful thay have improved my sales.

ABW Ambassador
    congratulations, i am on 437 clicks, 212 of them so far this month! lets hope my first sale is soon!
    i have not made nothing yet with these lingerie merchants!!!

www.joeytomatoes.com :: Day Care For Your Brain

Congrats on your first sale. I have been generating
    alot of clicks lately but sales for me are slow also. Lingerie sales for me seem to come to me in bunches. I have done well with Dim Out and applaud your decision to move them out front.
    The internet is big enough for all of us so I wish you all the success in the world.
    Terrie
    Moonbeam Mega Mall

Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the positive feedback. I get alot of orders for intimates on my site. Hopefully I'll get more hits for the summer.

Right around 1% conversion, good job. Keep up the good work and grow your network ;-)

ABW Ambassador
    i just had my first sale too!! after 541 clicks.

here to many more lingerie sales!!!!

GREAT JOB

Lingerie sales have been a little down this week. They always are after mothers day?? I don't really know why but they are.

We have see a increase starting Thursday so I am thinking the mothers day slump is over.

Keep up the good work ALL we are working on a new line and hope to have it ready soon..

ABW Ambassador
    now had my 2nd dimout sale!!! a better commission too

roll on the rest

WoW! I have a second sale from dimout. Now Bob are you planning to have any coupon deals.

quote:
    Originally posted by miss-toi:
    WoW! I have a second sale from dimout. Now Bob are you planning to have any coupon deals.

I know most don't know this but if you want a coupon we make them up to match your domain.

All you have to do is email us and let us know what you would like the coupon to read and we will set it up in one business day for you.

As it is now we have one for free shipping and another for 10% off any order over $50.00. You can all also use the "emailten" coupon for 10% off anything and the first page of our checkout has a few others for 5% and 10%.. All of them can be used by affiliates with no problem.

Also it may be a good idea to join our mailing list to keep on top of them. For mothers day we had a 15% coupon we sent out.

Well this is just rambling now.. If you want special ones to match your domain just email us and we will get them set up ASAP!!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread