Good free daily topical humorous content to all webmasters.

Well, the content is really free to all webmasters, but webmasters that want to drive revenue should really be Naked Zombie affiliates too ;-)

Naked Zombie presents Lost in the Food Chain is a free, daily, funny cartoon that satirizes current events and pop culture. Lost in the Food Chain is easy to read, sized to be framed with a 468x60 banner, and visitors are not taken away from your website. Even the archive is built into your cartoon feed.

http://www.nakedzombie.com/contentpa...ainsignup.html

Come and get it. It's free, funny, and daily.

do you have this code available with our affiliate links built in?

Rodney, great question and the crack Naked Zombie tech/design team is trying to work with Brian and SAS to build just that.

Stay tooned.

Hi Mark!

I tried to use your feed (only 19 items) but was unable to use the images and had to give up. But, I did get about 4-5 manual links up today.

So well see how it goes. Wish us both some sales!

John

guam-

That's not good. What happened to the images in the datafeed? Let me know and I'll see what needs to be fixed.

Mark:

Yeah, the large images are the problem for me - either the size or color scheme depending on the image just doesn't work for my site. Perhaps its because I was expecting an image of an actual T-Shirt. But either way, the links work I'm sure - just not for me.

I placed your more Goth shirt message links on my body-piercing pages. Seems to fit just fine for now.. No Problems. When you build your inventory, I will want to revisit your feed though.

John

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread