I'm new to CJ - started back in late October I think - and have yet to receive my first payment. I was going to contact CJ until I saw this on the CJ website:

"Please note that new publishers go through a check approval process. Check processing for new publishers takes a little longer than checks for publishers that have an established account with Commission Junction. The approval process for new publisher checks delays the distribution. Once the new publisher has completed three pay cycles and shows a history of good activity with no disputes from advertisers, the publishers will receive checks in a more timely manner."

So how did it actually take some of you before getting paid for the first time? Is this "three pay cycles" wait period pretty accurate?

far far away....
    you need to reach the payment threshold... then 60 days later you'll get your first check.

that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Thanks Joe. After I made my post I saw that I wasn't the only one who was wondering when the first check arrives. Either CJ didn't publish that tid-bit of information prominently enough, or we were too eager to start selling to bother looking, lol.

Hi, I just wanted to add that the Merchant also has to ok the sales that You make and has something like 30 or 60 days (not sure of which) to do so; which is really anoying... I missed a couple of paydays for that reason.

Hope You get Paid, and Love You,

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread