Hello All

My name is Bobby Bacchus and I over look the LookQuick.com affiliate program hosted on
    SAS, this program listed about a year now and we just can’t seem to get the responds we are looking for.

So I decided post the question. WHY?
    And hoping to get some feed back form you guys on what we can change and how we can improve our affiliate responds.

Promotion on SAS……………………………………………………………..

Earn profits form your existing web traffic.
    LookQuick.com partner solutions are designed to add significant value and a new revenue stream using your existing website traffic. Earn $ 0.02 for every unique search coming form your website.

http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...erchantID=2410
    ………………………………………………………………………………………

Please feel free give us your feed back and input on this..

Bobby Bacchus |

LookQuick Interactive Inc, | New York, USA.
    Tel : 1-866-LookQuick -1-866-566-5784 - 800-201- 0287 Or 718.576.2398 | Fax 718.576.2444
    Bobby@lookquick.com | http://www.lookquick.com

ABW Ambassador
    "Earn profits form your existing web traffic.
    LookQuick.com partner solutions are designed to add significant value and a new revenue stream using your existing website traffic. Earn $ 0.02 for every unique search coming form your website."

I have nothing against your program. However, considering that I am earning over 20 cents per click with Google Adsense, rising to over 40 cents per click towards Christmas, why should I promote you and only earn 2 cents per visitor?

I think that, in a nutshell, is that.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Exactly. 2 cents is not competitive in today's PPC market.

~~~~~~~

On another note, I can't resist but saying:

quote:
    feed back form you guys...
    ...form your existing...
    ...form your website.

It's fROm! Forms are those things you fill out. I can understand an occasional typo (that's an easy word to get switched around), but this seems to be consistent throughout the writing.

Picky? Yes, but I would notice something like that in a merchant's detail. It's often an advance warning of what to expect to see on the site.

Although when I saw the 2c/click price, I doubt I would have read beyond that part. If anyone does, though, proofreading couldn't hurt...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Why would I want to put search on my site at any price? I want to sent people to my merchants sites. That is where the money is.

When I have the chance of making a $40 commission, do I really want to distract the viewers with such stuff?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    I agree with Leader, your 'Earn profits form your existing web traffic' would put me off completely even if you offered 50 cents per visitor.

That is the first thing you read on the page that you are supposed to be selling your program to affiliates

Bobby-

The good news is, you can fix the professionalism of the site by fixing the spelling/grammar mistakes.

The challenge is going to be making the program enticing to affiliate partners. $0.02 is just a low bounty, no matter how you cut it. It can be done, you just need to get real creative.

Best of luck.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread