I know there was some discussion about merchants doing transactions manually and just using a placeholder amount to show a sale.

Because of this I didn't say anything when a sale made back in March sat at $1 for a month...then 2 months. At around three months the merchant voided the sale with a reason of "Incorrect Amount" at which point I thought great they are catching up and will credit sales now.

Well a month later they still have not credited the correct amount of the sale and it is still showing as voided. Since the first sale I have had additional sales with this merchant still showing the $1 marker.

Brian what is going on with this merchant ? How many others are seeing this or is it just me ?

Hello!

Have you tried contacting the merchant directly?

As a merchant, my door is always open for questions or discussions......

I am sure the merchant you mention would be happy to answer your questions if you contact them.

Cheers,
    Richard Lupu
    www.masterwatchmaker.net
    ARA Master Watchmaker & Sons
    www.masterwatchmaker.net

Yes, I have contacted the merchant directly and as yet have had no response.

Update.

The merchant replied to my response advising that they only pay quarterly, which I already knew, which is why the sale was not credited originally.

They also said the void was left because the item was "probably" returned as the swimsuit industry has an extremely high return rate.

I rarely contact merchants but when I do I would like something more than a probably.

I've had one of the other sales also go through this same process. One more which is in the pipe and they're gone !

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread