Is anyone getting any sales w/ NakedZombie?

I've send 227 clickthroughs to them without a single sale. I would expect like, at least one ... their shirts are quality products.

Has anyone made sales yet?

http and a telephoto
    I think some of the clicks are curious folks wondering what the heck this is It is new to people, so I expect it to take a bit to get rolling.

I also think once they start, the sales will rocket
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Jason PG-

We've had some affiliate sales, but not sure how many Naked Zombie affiliates hang out here. Conversion rates ranges are dramatically different from site to site, as you can guess.

Here's one bit of copywriting we have seen work well as just a text ad:

Naked Zombie Brand Streetwear simply has some of the funniest and best designed clothing online. Here's the COOL thing, a one time COUPON from WEBSITENAME for 10% off your entire order. During the checkout process just fill in WEBSITENAME1234 under coupon code for your 10% discount. Remember, this is a one time only coupon, so buy lots ;-)

If you PM me your site, I can create a coupon code just for you. We can work together to make something work, and try to tighten up that conversion ratio.

Best

Oops, yeah Deborah...good point.

Naked Zombie does tend to create some "what the heck is this?" traffic.

http and a telephoto
    I want one of those coupons!!!! Two actually!!! LOL, pm coming, if I forget YOU pm ME please! (I am easily distracted...)
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    If I understand Shareasale correctly, you click the little box next to the merchant name. This shows a page with an EPC figure. The Zombie's EPC shows a 7 Day EPC of eleven pennies, A 30 day EPC of seventeen pennies and a 60 EPC of twenty three pennies.

Of course, they are new, a lot of what the heck is this clicks and I suspect affiliates testing the button.

Again, I might misunderstand shareasale. If this were a CJ EPC, I wouldn't bother.

No sales yet but I sure won't kick. Novelty T-shirts have never sold well on my sites but NZ has plus sizes so I'm promoting them on my plus size site (as well as sprinkling them around my other sites where I can get away with it.)

I'm seeing slow-but-steady hits so I'm hoping people with a sense of humor show up then pass the word around.

yintercept-

Without getting into details, we are still way to new to SAS, I think. With the number of active affiliates we have even selling 4-5 shirts a week would "rocket us" from pennies to dollars EPC. So, in essence, it's way, way to early to say.

Herb Ô¿Ô¬ - if you want a "custom" coupon, just PM me.

Yup. Being patient here.

ABW Ambassador
    Pssssssssssst Philly, reckon your visitors would like cute and cuddley animal gear?

SamyT-

Early congrats on 1,000, any day now, eh?

SamyT: Love your subtlety ...

ABW Ambassador
    hehehe Well I am Australian.... have you ever met a subtle Aussie?

Thanks NZ, didn't even notice that!

ABW Ambassador
    Naked,

I was just being a pest. I was just pointing out that the Share-a-Sale data kind of answers the question raised by this thread. I realize that getting going out of the door is a tough challenge. However, the actual payout that will draw or repel affiliates.

I actually prefer promoting smaller companies. I was feeling sad, because over half of the Snare-a-Snail merchants I've joined have a $0.00 EPC. That's why I was wonder if the SAS EPC is accurate.

Anyway, I guess I am hoping that I will somehow be that magic affiliate who pushes these zero EPC merchants over that first sale hurdle!

quote:
    I want one of those coupons!!!!

me too!

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    quote:
    Snare-a-Snail merchants I've joined have a $0.00 EPC

Here are some of my ugly conversion ones from SAS.
    A bit of a mix on low, mid volume sites I run

I have joined mostly SAS in the past few weeks because of their stance on parasites.
    Results are mixed

No names mentioned, they don't deserve any more free PR, plus one or two may be active in here
    Comm-Month Comm-Total Hits-Month Hits-Total Sales-Month Sales-Total
    0.00 0.00 0 783 0 0 now dropped and offline
    0.00 42.50 33 753 0 1 (funny how after 700 clicks and my complaint one sale shows up) links being changed
    0.00 0.00 3 661 0 0 on my remove list
    0.00 0.00 22 587 0 0 unsure, a niche market, active member here, just can't get me a sale
    0.00 0.00 86 401 0 0 a great niche for country specific traffic, however.....
    0.00 0.00 92 383 0 0 another newer merchant, will give time in their so called busy fall season, otherwise gonzo

So I have some SAS duds

I also have a half dozen that seem OK, not great but alright.
    Same as most say in here. It may not always be the network, but to find a merchant that works for you. SAS is no different

Jim - check your PM, coupon waiting.

Walleye - ask for a NZ coupon ;-) The one posted above does help increase avarage order size.

yintercept - Nno worries, at all. I'd prefer to chat about things openly on the board and provide answers (or try) to the best of my abilities. (PM for coupon, is you wish)

Karl - the guy hacking at our PHP for affiliate tracking on: http://www.nakedzombie.com/contentpa...ainsignup.html - put up his first rev yesterday, it is being tested.

ALL - this shirt is something a bit out of the box, and might be worthy of a bit of focus on some sites: http://www.nakedzombie.com/productpa...-repsycho.html

The fact it's recycled (two shirts in one), is interesting. The philanthropy tie in is big to me personally. $0.50 from ALL shirts go back to non-profits, but $3.00 from this shirt does. I am a big beleiver in this portion of the biz model.

>>I actually prefer promoting smaller companies. I was feeling sad, because over half of the Snare-a-Snail merchants<<

On behalf of all smaller companies, thank you. (and, that's the way I personally try to shop/live too). RE: Snare-a-snail...LOL (sorry, Brian and SAS)

>> I've joined have a $0.00 EPC. That's why I was wonder if the SAS EPC is accurate.<<

Here's what I do not know as a merchant. Well, some of the MUCH of what I do not know.

CJ has approx 2,000 affiliates in each category, and unless they are new, they have made at least one sale in the past 6 months. Not sure on a performance basis how SAS affiliates compare.

Now, I'm digging SAS/Brian, but it may be that the big affiliate performers (the 10% that sell the 90%) on CJ create a network effect that "moves the needle". It could make as much sense for a merchant to run in 2 networks as it makes for an affiliate to do the same.

It's late and I'm rambling on.

Insomniacly Yours-

Hrm, 260 click throughs (like, people clicking the thumbnail of the T-Shirt and seeing a larger size) and still no sales.

I even used the customized coupon code ... apparently I can't win.

Anyone have any last ditch ideas?

Jason

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Try to get buyers to your site rather than browsers - easier said than done!
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread