I'm a new Commission Junction signup.

I can login to my account OK but only some links work. I need to contact CJ support but two of the links that don't work are Contact Us and Help - which is mainly why I need to contact them

I tried sending mail to support@cj.com and help@cj.com, but got back a "Delivery failed" response for both.

Anyone know how I can email them without going through my account? I am in Australia so phone is not really practical.

TIA

There is a Todd Crawford who works for CJ and answers many of our questions in this forum. Maybe if you jump up and down or invoke his name or PM him...

Charles

Thanks for the tip Charles.

Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to PM anyone. Trying to get to his member profile returns:

"You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page. You require the following rights to view this page: 'View Public Profiles'. For a full list of permissions you have on this community, please visit your MySpace Permissions page."

Is there some secret I don't know about?

Hmmm. I also have a greyed-out "Signature" checkbox. Maybe I am in some sort of new-member waiting period?

- Bill Hely

"Is there some secret I don't know about?"

Yes, but here it's......

If you want to be able to PM anyone, find a post with that member name and click on the name of that member, then click on the third link on the blue menu, the one that says: Invite [member name] to a Private Topic.

Sal.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread