Yeah! I am pretty pleased. For the last couple months, since I started, it's been just CJ, FineClicks, and independents.

That said, is there anyway to find out what the person bought? I know where the clicked from and a transaction number and a total (which narrows it down quite a bit, actually), but it would be nice to know what actually sold. On the off chance that I sell more and want to gather some stats.

Any help would be, er, helpful.

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

Congrats John on the first sale... You can expect much more soon

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi John

There is a tracking code that a merchant can use to create product report but most don't use it, best bet is to contact the merchant and ask them

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Covers, Iolo, Each Buyer, or See ALL our Programs here

quote:
    Originally posted by Chris - WSO:
    Hi John

There is a tracking code that a merchant can use to create product report but most don't use it, best bet is to contact the merchant and ask them

Cheers

Chris

I will let people know if they ask.. It is a lot of work to run through all the sales everyday and email everyone letting them know what they sold.

The way SAS tracks the sale in the cart I don't see how it could ever tell you what items where sold. They would actually have to track it starting on the shopping cart page and capture them from there and follow through to the confirmation page. I would be willing to add that code to my cart if they set if up. IF IT CAN BE SET UP>>

Ok. Thanks for the reply. I was just wondering really. Not much in the way of statistics to be derived from one sale, anyway.

-John.

quote:
    Originally posted by Chris - WSO:
    Hi John

Cheers

Chris
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

+ Reply to Thread